Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Bernardo is an 'orrible shit, Isn't he. did anyone see him try to stop Welbeck's run when Tross should have passed to him?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Brighton have stuck to the game plan and Zerbi will be pleased with the pace and openness I reckon - well done lads.

Bringing on Gilmour is a good move

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Score line aside, I like what I've seen in this game. Moving the ball a lot quicker than the last two games.
Yes, much more creative in the final third than Tuesday

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Heads up lads - not played badly under RDZ just not quite happened yet and he took over when we were on a ridiculous high and had some tough fixtures. Confident it’ll come - just got to be patient.

Oh and City away doesn’t count as a game of football - but we’ve stood up well.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Token subs. Played well enough. Had our chances to make it 2-2.

Not sure what Sarmiento and Gilmour can do with 5 minutes?

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Co-comm says this will dent our confidence. Why would losing away at City to a dodgy penalty and a KDB wonder goal affect our confidence? So many positives from today's performance.

Mind you, he changes his mind every couple of minutes. At 2-1 Albion were brilliant. At 3-1, we'd never really troubled them. And now it's been a cruise apparently.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Who was the bloke we signed from Chelsea, the young lad?haven’t seen his name anywhere

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
So 3-1 loss away to Citeh leaves most people feeling more positive than a point at home to a struggling Forest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here