Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Utd & Moyes getting BOOED

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
if Sunderland get relegated this season Poyet will blame de canio etc, but if they get to Wembley it will all be down to him

Last edited:

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Agreed but ref bottled having already given one maybe?

Commentator was talking rubbish-got the ball! Dangerous play, two footed, feet off the ground= red card. He is another one of the bad attitude Man U players who get really nasty when things go wrong.

Yeh he bottled it to be honest. It was so bad and then Rafael has a little smirk on his face, he thinks that he is better than he actually is. I hate him with passion. Don't deserve to have a utd shirt. Shame no action can be taken after the game on this. He could of easily broke a leg or worse.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Man utd's away support is VERY different to their home support , a lot of what some people would term 'lads' , not the home counties plastics you'd expect.

Agreed Bushy........not the bobble hat brigade some may think they are and in lean times the "bad boy" image returns.......afraid the United fans of years ago almost "invented" the football hooligan.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agreed Bushy........not the bobble hat brigade some may think they are and in lean times the "bad boy" image returns.......afraid the United fans of years ago almost "invented" the football hooligan.

You mean to tell me that not all travelling Red Devils fans are Chinese tourists? Next you'll be telling me that the home stands at Craven Cottage are full of locally sourced English Fulham fans on match days!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Man utd's away support is VERY different to their home support , a lot of what some people would term 'lads' , not the home counties plastics you'd expect.

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here