[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think this forum should be renamed NSM ... North Stand Moan!

Chill people ... those wanting Utd tickets will get their chance when it reopens at 10am. Think back to how it used to be with the little man walking slowly across the screen almost every time we tried to buy a ticket.
That little green fella may still appear at 10am :)

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
My moaning is not at any decision made by the club but because they haven’t followed through on what they said they were going to do. The Man U on sale time for members was set by the club and we have adhered to it and just been overlooked. We also have no idea what will happen at 10 am.
I've heard they're all going to be sold to STH's to hand out to their mates, regardless of how many loyalty points they have or whether they've got an Albion+ membership.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
Ideally they will delay the EL pack queue to 11 am. I’m sure there won’t be any moaning. :whistle:
Hopefully the system will be able to cope with whatever us lot throw at it.

Not sure how many will be aware of the EL packs going on sale today anyway as only those that have been displaced have received emails. And not everyone is on NSM or social media. And there's plenty that don't seem to know what they will do if they can maybe only do 2/3 games.

I'm sure you'll be fine NB (y)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Hopefully the system will be able to cope with whatever us lot throw at it.

Not sure how many will be aware of the EL packs going on sale today anyway as only those that have been displaced have received emails. And not everyone is on NSM or social media. And there's plenty that don't seem to know what they will do if they can maybe only do 2/3 games.

I'm sure you'll be fine NB (y)
2 tickets purchased . Who’s moaning ;)
Apple Pay isn’t working so anybody else buying tickets please be aware you have to manually enter your cc details like in the old days.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
648 left, selling slowly still, so don't panic if you're still in the queue.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
580, these members wanting to get into the "closed shop" are a bit slow aren't they...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Just bought the pair of tickets i was after.

this is how many left.

550.png

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes I think you're right. Glad I'm not in 1901 anymore, that's a right bin fight.
Have mine- Yay but not in my normal seat, I think some twat from EUFA will have that

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
580, these members wanting to get into the "closed shop" are a bit slow aren't they...
I know you are joking but members can’t get enough points to get into ‘the closed shop’ as they don’t have season tickets. We aren’t interested in points anymore. I would imagine most (like us) just want the opportunity to see our team play a few times a season.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I know you are joking but members can’t get enough points to get into ‘the closed shop’ as they don’t have season tickets. We aren’t interested in points anymore. I would imagine most (like us) just want the opportunity to see our team play a few times a season.
I know. Sorry I was being flippant. Just highlighting, like Wolves members can buy. Basically midlands or above is likely to reach members these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports