Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Likewise. Will still be away (in Whistler heading for Vancouver to join a cruise on Saturday) and not sorry to be missing visiting that crumbling tip of a ground.

Might watch a dodgy stream over breakfast though 🤣
Pity you are not on the ship. Last winter when i went on a cruise on Princess cruises and they were showing back to back Live Premier league games on a saturday including 3.00 kick offs on a channel called sport 24. You could watch on your stateroom tv or in the sports bar if it was open (due to the time difference).

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
I can't think of a ground I'd less like to visit.
I first went to OT in 79 (My mum promised to take me if we got into the 1st Div.). It was a very impressive ground then. Unfortunately other grounds have developed over the years, but OT had remained a static dinosaur with the only work having been to cram even more people into a cramped space. If you haven’t been there then you do need to tick it off your list imo, but that’s about it.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Games at OT will always be tough as the crowd is big and the initial atmosphere is good.
Even without Antony, Sancho and Varane their first 11 is a good team.
If we get a draw I’d be pleased although we don’t seem to do draws these days.

AndyH

Mar 10, 2012
Cheers for the parking suggestions guys. Ended up parking at Media Centre. Very handy to know for next visit with plenty of options to eat beforehand and a short walk to the ground 👍 Obviously made even better by an amazing performance and result 🔵⚪🔵⚪

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I stayed over for the night in the Piccadilly hotel by the station. Had secure parking out the back for £25!
They had an IN gate and an OUT gate with a 4 digit pin to gain access but the OUT gate was stuck open. Needless to say I just drove in and out of that in the morning without coughing up the £25. :blush:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here