Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man Utd (a)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
A further point on using the speed of sale as some sort of yardstick; lots of people have mentioned how frequent changes of plan are when needing to commit to away tickets several weeks early. If (and I’m only speculating) people are seeing the bigger allocations and leaving their ticket purchase to when they definitely know they can go then that solves that problem, doesn’t it ?

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Only 100 or so left, so I’ve resigned myself to the fact we’re not going to this one, as it’s almost certainly going to sellout to MyAlbion members. Never mind, we’ll save our money and try to get tickets for Burnley, Sheffield, Everton or City.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Yep. I think cost of living issues are beginning to bite a bit.

In addition I wonder how many people used to just buy tickets for the points. Now that some games are digital the points won't be so easy to blag.
I know a few who would normally do the further away games (and would make a week end of it) but are saving their cash for Europe.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Only 100 or so left, so I’ve resigned myself to the fact we’re not going to this one, as it’s almost certainly going to sellout to MyAlbion members. Never mind, we’ll save our money and try to get tickets for Burnley, Sheffield, Everton or City.
I don't like to tell other people how to spend their money, especially when I know nothing of your circumstances but in the wider context ie you hoping to go a number of NW games, is it not worth investing in a MA+ membership to give you a much better chance?

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Will there be a random selection of fans who have to collect their e-ticket at Old Trafford for this one?

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
Looking forward to this one. Haven’t been to OT for years. Last time I think was Germany - Russia in 1996 (Euros). It was the day after the massive IRA bomb that destroyed the Arndale. I remember walking past the end of the cordoned-off city centre and seeing the huge piles of rubble. The crowds walking past were totally silent. Just gobsmacked at the staggering sight.

Nicks

Looking forward to this one. Haven’t been to OT for years. Last time I think was Germany - Russia in 1996 (Euros). It was the day after the massive IRA bomb that destroyed the Arndale. I remember walking past the end of the cordoned-off city centre and seeing the huge piles of rubble. The crowds walking past were totally silent. Just gobsmacked at the staggering sight.
Still a shit ground

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Still 14 available if anyone thought it was sold out earlier.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here