Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man United's "We've seen it all" chant

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Hmmm I'm not so sure. They haven't won much recently this was quite a big game for them. Which is why it was quite exciting yesterday as unlike Liverpool or city their fans actually cared.

The only reason less women and kids is because they have so many actual fans that go to games so I imagine there wasn't many friends of friends there.
Errr, they won the Cowabunga cup, garaunteeing European football if they f..k up in the league.
I'd take that...

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I witness a lot of classless United fans. The worst being a guy near boxpark shouting in the face of an Albion fan… “We’re meant to be here, your lot are just here by luck”. Arrogant twats.

Saw a lot of this sort of thing after the match. Manc guys in 20s and 30s shouting at families and old folks. Utterly classless twats embarrassing themselves.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Saw a lot of this sort of thing after the match. Manc guys in 20s and 30s shouting at families and old folks. Utterly classless twats embarrassing themselves.
Waiting outside the ground for mates who'd been in a different part of Wembley I think I had more people walk past and tell me - specifically me - to f**k off home in the space of ten minutes, with occasional homophobic flourishes or geographic confusion thrown in, than the rest of my life all put together. A really very unlikeable bunch of fans. I hope city batter them simply because they'll hate it so much.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Think we’ve got to be honest with ourselves here. It was our day out. Families, scarves, tin foil FA Cups, face paint, etc. they’ve already won at Wembley not that long ago, just been to Seville. Top 4. They are used to it.
Didn’t see many Man U families and kids, mainly middle aged blokes who trek to Wembley from wherever like some of us did for Gillingham and now Falmer.
So, higher proportion of middle aged men drinking and supporting Man U yday, certainly higher proportion than ours. Therefore a bigger number of twats.
I’m sure if we had won the shoot out we would have had some twats goading the Man U fans as some did during the pens.
(Didn’t fancy a tonking against City anyway with our fragile squad and their riches- let United take the stuffing)
I thought this yesterday too. There’s a photo doing the rounds on social media of a lad getting a haircut in the Man Utd end(!). If you look at that picture you’ll struggle to see a woman or child. Just rows and rows of blokes.

Reckon the Met will have a very busy day at the final.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I was telling my boss this morning (Leeds United fan- proper one-lives close to Leeds) how my greatest consolation is I'm not a United fan.

When you support you're local team, or a team you have a proper connection with, it means more. When a Manchester United fan from some far flung part of the country sees them win another trophy what does that mean ? Not as much as us seeing us win the 4th division.

It's all egotistical rubbish. A Manchester United fan in Brighton once told me they didn't support us because we were rubbish. I told them I agreed and would follow their line in picking a better team. I was now a City fan and goaded them for being nowhere near City in the current stakes. They went quiet.

When I see many United fans I feel sorry for them. I'd rather us have lost to Sheffield United knowing that a lot of plastics would be missing from the final.

Sad to see Rochdale fall out the football league. They might still be there is the glory hunting plastics had supported their local team.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hopefully we can beat them and then tell their fans to F off home……to Hampshire, Surrey, Dorset etc :smile:
Yup!

Hope it’s a nice sunny day for them too, as it makes that chant funnier.

“You’ve had your day out now f- off home…”

Could twist it a little…

“You’ve seen the seagulls,
Now f-off home!”

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Was stuck in a train queue for over an hour. I actually had some decent conversations with some Mancs that had just been to Seville, seemed to know their shit about the game and knew a fair bit about us.

On flip side there was bloke that belted out every homophonic line you could think of, including a very unfunny joke about vasaline. Thankfully everyone ignored him.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
On the walk to Wembley Central I heard the chant from many of them, two very large chavvy girls singing it as they went past me, think their eyes lit up when they spotted the row of kebab and fried chicken shops and they hurried on.
Their fans queuing to get onto the platform we’re fine though. One tried to start a chant “You’re just a shit Crystal Palace” which just got a few laughs.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hmmm I'm not so sure. They haven't won much recently this was quite a big game for them. Which is why it was quite exciting yesterday as unlike Liverpool or city their fans actually cared.

The only reason less women and kids is because they have so many actual fans that go to games so I imagine there wasn't many friends of friends there.
They won the League Cup 8 weeks ago. Huge advantage that they'd already played the big Wembley occasion, the pitch etc.

Sep 29, 2017
Portslade
Some fisticuffs on the way to Wembley Central as a direct result of the goading…….
Must have been going past at the same time. Heard something to my right, turned to see fists flying. of all the coppers down Wembley Way before the game, none visible down that stretch.
On the walk to Wembley Central I heard the chant from many of them, two very large chavvy girls singing it as they went past me, think their eyes lit up when they spotted the row of kebab and fried chicken shops and they hurried on.
Their fans queuing to get onto the platform we’re fine though. One tried to start a chant “You’re just a shit Crystal Palace” which just got a few laughs.
Agree that the fans around the station were sound (Heard the chant so assume we must have been in the same area)

Overall quite a strange bunch of fans. Seemed to have a large proportion looking for a fight and another large proportion of friendly, knowledgeable and talkative. Not many of the head own, keeping themselves to themselves type.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I was chatting to a Utd supporter on the tube and he said we should be proud.
I explained that we are past being proud and the feeling is of disappointment. We've moved on from being little Brighton and we had expected to win.
I had a few neutrals text me seemingly suprised how well we played and how we went toe to toe with utd. When are these football 'fans' gonna realise ffs.

And as we all know that was one of our poorer performances of the season.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yup!

Hope it’s a nice sunny day for them too, as it makes that chant funnier.

“You’ve had your day out now f- off home…”

Could twist it a little…

“You’ve seen the seagulls,
Now f-off home!”
Mate, I'd be joining in with that one for sure

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Must have been going past at the same time. Heard something to my right, turned to see fists flying. of all the coppers down Wembley Way before the game, none visible down that stretch.

Agree that the fans around the station were sound (Heard the chant so assume we must have been in the same area)

Overall quite a strange bunch of fans. Seemed to have a large proportion looking for a fight and another large proportion of friendly, knowledgeable and talkative. Not many of the head own, keeping themselves to themselves type.
I wasn’t wearing an Albion shirt or scarf but had a pin badge on my jacket, a United fan looked at me and smiled when the Palace chant went up behind us, I did nod and tried not to laugh, the person starting the chant wasn’t aggressive.

Most around me next to the station entrance were just discussing their route home, the mouthy ones were nearer to the stadium.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here