Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man United's "We've seen it all" chant

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Is there a worse chant in football? What have they seen? Nothing. I asked one of the United fans what experiences they had of the FA Cup first round. None. What's it like battling Chesterfield for a 4th tier title? No idea. What's it like assembling a team and having it cherry picked by the greedy? Not a clue.

They've seen nothing, they know nothing and they have such a tiny amount of perspective. Boo them, and everything about them and their club.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Id rather see us win some trophy’s or European football regularly than what we experienced in the 90s and 00s to be honest

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yeah, I was talking to some in the train queue telling me what terrible owners the Glaziers were. And that a Qatari T/O would solve everything for them.

I reminded them of what really bad owners brought to a football club and how they took us to brink.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
There's two sorts of Utd fans.

There's the Surrey "I support them because my dad did" lot

Then there's the Manc twats with the utter lack of class that out in force last night.

Honestly If I saw a Brighton fan do that to a team we'd beat, i'd tell them to STFU. Especially if we been obviously the inferior side, barely played any decent football, spent most of the time without the ball, and only won because we'd crawled to penalties.

Man U fans were an embarrassment to their club

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
It's weird. I like Manchester, I like a lot of things that have come out of Manchester, and I like a lot of Mancunians.

But Man Utd fans, as a subset of all of the above, set my teeth on edge. I think they deserved a longer period in the football doldrums than they ended up enduring.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I was walking with a Utd fan after the game who was unhappy with Brighton for not winning, meaning their gonna get their arses handed to them in the final by City.

He will not be going to the final and hopes we get in Europe, was his final words.
Yep, for once I'm looking forward to City humiliating an opposing team and to them having to put up with then end being shone with blue light and "blue Moon' blaring out on 90 minutes.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Then there's the Manc twats with the utter lack of class that out in force last night.

Honestly If I saw a Brighton fan do that to a team we'd beat, i'd tell them to STFU. Especially if we been obviously the inferior side, barely played any decent football, spent most of the time without the ball, and only won because we'd crawled to penalties.

What were they doing?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton

To be fair, I did speak to a few nice Manc Man U fans.

I just hate fans who take it as an affront when opposition fans join in the chants. Resorting to 'f-off' chants shows very little class.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Yep, for once I'm looking forward to City humiliating an opposing team and to them having to put up with then end being shone with blue light and "blue Moon' blaring out on 90 minutes.
I don't like Man Utd but are Ciddy fans any better? Answer: no. Remember how they reacted when we beat them 3-2? They talk like the city is theirs yet they can't even fill their Wembley semi allocation.

This cup final isn't happening in my eyes. I might just tune in to see the gloating at the end, just to enjoy the tears of the losing set of fans. Man Utd can then f*ck off back to Surrey/Ruislip/Bristol/Hertfordshire, and City fans can f*ck off back to Cheshire (if they can even be arsed to make the trip in the first place).

At least that city itself might actually be clean for once on that day.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't like Man Utd but are Ciddy fans any better? Answer: no. Remember how they reacted when we beat them 3-2? They talk like the city is theirs yet they can't even fill their Wembley semi allocation.

This cup final isn't happening in my eyes. I might just tune in to see the gloating at the end, just to enjoy the tears of the losing set of fans. Man Utd can then f*ck off back to Surrey/Ruislip/Bristol/Hertfordshire, and City fans can f*ck off back to Cheshire (if they can even be arsed to make the trip in the first place).

At least that city itself might actually be clean for once on that day.
Good point.

The upside of losing yesterday is that I don't have to return from my holiday a day early. That means I don't have to watch it al all.

stewardxxx

Oct 7, 2008
Brighton
There were a fair few gobby twats outside weren't there!

One bloke got in my face saying "f*** off back to Brighton bum boy"
He then squared up to me after I said "f*** off back to Guildford Tarquin"

Most of their songs on the tube after were about Liverpool, Leeds or Kicking a blue - heard one song about their own team (I know we have our palace ones but that's not every song!)

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Think we’ve got to be honest with ourselves here. It was our day out. Families, scarves, tin foil FA Cups, face paint, etc. they’ve already won at Wembley not that long ago, just been to Seville. Top 4. They are used to it.
Didn’t see many Man U families and kids, mainly middle aged blokes who trek to Wembley from wherever like some of us did for Gillingham and now Falmer.
So, higher proportion of middle aged men drinking and supporting Man U yday, certainly higher proportion than ours. Therefore a bigger number of twats.
I’m sure if we had won the shoot out we would have had some twats goading the Man U fans as some did during the pens.
(Didn’t fancy a tonking against City anyway with our fragile squad and their riches- let United take the stuffing)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Think we’ve got to be honest with ourselves here. It was our day out. Families, scarves, tin foil FA Cups, face paint, etc. they’ve already won at Wembley not that long ago, just been to Seville. Top 4. They are used to it.
Didn’t see many Man U families and kids, mainly middle aged blokes who trek to Wembley from wherever like some of us did for Gillingham and now Falmer.
So, higher proportion of middle aged men drinking and supporting Man U yday, certainly higher proportion than ours. Therefore a bigger number of twats.
I’m sure if we had won the shoot out we would have had some twats goading the Man U fans as some did during the pens.
(Didn’t fancy a tonking against City anyway with our fragile squad and their riches- let United take the stuffing)
Hmmm I'm not so sure. They haven't won much recently this was quite a big game for them. Which is why it was quite exciting yesterday as unlike Liverpool or city their fans actually cared.

The only reason less women and kids is because they have so many actual fans that go to games so I imagine there wasn't many friends of friends there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here