Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Man United's "We've seen it all" chant

W3D

I'm Thirsty
Apr 21, 2021
Worthing
Their song about Brighton only coming to see utd so fook off home was excruciatingly embarrassing as well. Hardly prime Barca, 11 behind the ball outpassed by Brighton as per usual.

No one came to see you.
This absolutely wound me up walking away after the game.If I hadn't felt absolutely bereft I might have even had a pop at them, but just wanted to get away.
Was amused to see them astounded that they couldn't get into Boxpark after, as we strolled past the security, had a couple of beers and let the crowd disperse.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
All teams have their own idiots (including us) and if they want to goad people of their own age then it isn't unexpected. However, what was not nice was seeing United fans shouting that "You've seen United..." chant with real venom in the faces of families who were heading back to the coach park. It's not even as if they had beaten us comfortably - they scraped by on penalties.

People often say that but I can’t remember any baiting or violence towards Brighton fans ever from Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle for example.

Whereas Manure have cnts, as do West Ham, Chelsea, Villa.

Imho some supports have moved on, grown up, whereas others attract scum.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
All teams have their own idiots (including us) and if they want to goad people of their own age then it isn't unexpected. However, what was not nice was seeing United fans shouting that "You've seen United..." chant with real venom in the faces of families who were heading back to the coach park. It's not even as if they had beaten us comfortably - they scraped by on penalties.
There were advantages to using a walking stick. :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah i was thinking similar. But also, for a bit of balance, we came across a couple of bellends but the rest were decent fans - all manc accents too. Think some folk are forgetting that the United fans that were there the other day aren't the ones to get your knickers in a twist about re plastic fans too. Those with a ticket in the United end yesterday would've all been long time s.t. holders - majority with recent away history too I expect.
Why were there loads at Cobham servies at 10pm on the way home? Our coach toilet had broken so we stopped for a quick loo break.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
People often say that but I can’t remember any baiting or violence towards Brighton fans ever from Arsenal, Liverpool, Newcastle for example.

Man City fans seemed fine at the 2019 semi final, I don’t remember hearing them goading Albion fans.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Not forgetting the rabid feral ones from SE London
Miiiiiiiiiiiiii
Along with the black coated ,hood ratty ultra wannabees from Croydump

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I fvcking hate manure, not just because they beat us despite us largely outplaying them, but because of their big gobsh1te entitled kn0bs that follow them. Utter scum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here