Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man U seat of pants night

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Perhaps we should ease off the ManU abuse when we are perhaps relying on ManU loanees.

You never know who is watching !

Considering that LVG has spent £xxxm how long has he got now ?

Did this guy actually manage Barca or Real (I can't remember which)

I think they have more to worry about from their own forums!!

As for Utd, can't stand them and would be glad to see them go down the Chelsea route next year.

European Cup was a more exciting competition because it was knock out but the Champions League was brought in to stop a break away super league by the teams of Europe. All about the money I'm afraid.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I have a horrible feeling that United won't give a Chinese shite about the UEFA Cup and will rest their best players and any new January signings.
Que bringing back Wilson to get goals in the Cup and see how they get on, Wilson would jump at the chance to play any European football and if he does well would at least get him on the bench for league games.
I hope I am very wrong which has been known in the past to happen, occasionally.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
When was the last time the mancs signed a world class player that either Bayern, Real, or Barca wanted? They haven't got a top, top player in years, some would say Di Maria, but none of the others wanted him, and, I don't think they would get Bale either, of to Bayern to replace Robbin, I reckon.
They may consider themselves peers of the big three in a Europe, but they are more on a par with Juventus, or Athletico when it comes to signing players, except they have to pay a lot more.

You what..... They have Rooney.

Ok fair point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here