Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man of Match vs Reading

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Baldock was everywhere and involved in all the good stuff in the final third.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
image.jpeg

Spanish Richard for me.

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Bruno no doubt, but Rosenior and Goldson also put in very good performances, i think Dunk did some good blocks and some good intelligent headers but also made some silly awful passes as he seems to always do but cant complain a 5th clean sheet in row, a little bit worrying that Knockhaert seems not as effective, maybe rest him next game and bring Rosenior into right wing position and play Bong left back, , it was great to see Bong back on the pitch as a quality player and i thought did well and looked strong and good on ball good signs and a couple of nice little passes with him and Lua Lua..
Good win in a tight game that i thought we deserved to win but didnt play that well in , but upto 2nd for now

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Goldson for me he was quality he will be the Captain fairly soon

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Baldock provided two brilliant assists, it's criminal how the first did not result in a goal. A worthy MoM oddly sponsored by Tommy Elphick and his brother.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
There were 21 players out there tonight, and BRUNO. He was in a different class , to be honest he has been awesome all season

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought Baldock was a fair choice as MOTM. He harried their defenders and made a nuisance of himself. Bruno was quality too, as was Wilson's finish for the goal.

ThePompousPaladin

Apr 7, 2013
... i think Dunk did some good blocks and some good intelligent headers but also made some silly awful passes as he seems to always do but cant complain a 5th clean sheet in row, a little bit worrying that Knockhaert seems not as effective, maybe rest him next game...

...it was great to see Bong back on the pitch as a quality player and i thought did well and looked strong and good on ball...

Dunk, excellent defending, some sloppy passes first half, which is all many seemed to have noticed about him.

I thought knockaert was very lively in the first half but as the team dropped the pace, he found it harder, had a couple of situations where he could have produced some magic but it didn't really come off for him tonight.
I have a feeling he will be rotated out.

Bong did look good. If we can squeeze some more of these results out, hopefully their partnership can come good when it counts the most.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Like the majority of games I've seen this season, I thought Bruno was different class again this evening. He's had a fantastic season and just oozes class, skill and confidence.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Baldock for me with Goldson, Bruno and Rosenior following. Rather ironical that the sponsors (2 footballers) who know something about the game picked Baldock so obviously appreciated what he was doing.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Bruno followed closely by Goldson who Vidra was trying to wind up with no reaction what's so ever from the young lad very impressed

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Baldock for me with Goldson, Bruno and Rosenior following. Rather ironical that the sponsors (2 footballers) who know something about the game picked Baldock so obviously appreciated what he was doing.

Thought they were plastering cointractors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here