Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Man City (h) ticket ballot

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Has anyone had problems with the ticket loading into apple wallet. Mine didn’t load and can’t try again as it only allows you to do it once. Have emailed club and they say there is a problem and will get back to me by Monday. Not sure if this is a problem for every or just a few

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Sitting in a different area for a change, should be good.

Making the North Stand a ‘phone only’ stand could be a good way of getting some of the oldens out.

Won’t be too long before safe standing gets put in, surely?

:dunce:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How is availability looking? I'm a window 2 person clock watching until 2pm.

Absolutely shit loads - as expected personally. It’ll go to priority 3 comfortably I predict.

F6FCFF40-FD23-4FCD-B087-7FB62F9A39E4.png

BDC7C61C-1579-4809-A1A4-94F5C80583BD.png

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Delighted to be in P1. Delighted to have bought the tickets. Seem to have the old "print at home tickets not attached" issue. Knew I should have gone mobile phone :facepalm:

Oh well, I'm sure they'll sort it and then I can get excited. [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] dial my mojo up to a 10.

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Just booked mine for the West Upper. Figured I'd only end up watching the match on TV anyway so I wouldn't get to bed much later by going.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Delighted to be in P1. Delighted to have bought the tickets. Seem to have the old "print at home tickets not attached" issue. Knew I should have gone mobile phone :facepalm:

Oh well, I'm sure they'll sort it and then I can get excited. [MENTION=19]Icy Gull[/MENTION] dial my mojo up to a 10.

Don't worry. I did a chat on this and tickets are coming separately by Monday.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

:thumbsup:

Are you a female? :wink: You are certainly as fickle as one :lolol:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I would guess each group contains a quarter of how many season tickets have been sold. However don’t quote me as that maybe wrong but seems logical

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does sound logical - thanks

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
:thumbsup:

Are you a female? :wink: You are certainly as fickle as one :lolol:

:lolol:

I did say it was mainly lockdown and TV football doing my head in. This may not be ALL of us in exactly the right seats but it's me and my son at a football match together again for the first time since the Chelsea friendly. It's got me all happy and fired up again. Hopefully the stepping stone to a full ground in August.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here