[Albion] Man City away tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I think City away will be our first one where we don’t sell out the full 3000 - it’s the first away this season I can’t get to but that’s because I’m on holiday - financially though the welcome addition of the European matches mean many of us will have to be selective.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Lower blocks only available currently, and it's another digital ticket only, which is great news as my postman only seems to deliver once a week.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Same, three of us went. Last year there was a date for Purchase History but this year there isn’t, same for the Old Trafford game opening day of the season.
I do not think there has been a game this season where purchase history has been listed. On a previous ticket thread (not sure which one sorry) i think someone posted that they had called the club and were told that it might be sold to purchase history if there were some left after being on sale to my Albion + for a while.
One wonders, without a date being listed, how would they let such fans as yourself know if that were the case?
I think it would be a shame if fans such as you and your mates were unable to get the odd ticket for games which do not sell out completely so i am hoping that this is not the case. Sales for the city game do seem quite slow at the moment. I just looked and there were 800 available out of what i make it to be a total of just over 1500 in the blocks released with 2 blocks still to open. Bearing in mind the amount normally held back by the club for players comps sponsors etc to me that looks like there will be availability for some time to come and may well mean we do not sell our entire allocation.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
So is Purchase History now not a thing or is that just for games like Burnley away? Or if it is going to be MyAlbion members only for all away games, then why not say this or let fans know at the start of the season, so people can decide to opt in or not.
I think it’s pretty obvious that this season there is a bigger demand for away tickets. We are taking full allocations and selling them. There is no obligation on the club to announce that at the start of the season.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
So is Purchase History now not a thing or is that just for games like Burnley away? Or if it is going to be MyAlbion members only for all away games, then why not say this or let fans know at the start of the season, so people can decide to opt in or not.
Yeah there’s hasn’t been any communication on this front.
I mean Villa has been at MyAlbion+ for ages now and we haven’t sold out so why isn’t it at purchase history?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Same, three of us went. Last year there was a date for Purchase History but this year there isn’t, same for the Old Trafford game opening day of the season.
There are no Purchase History dates on any of the upcoming away game listings. There are 69 tickets left for Villa so these are selling to My Albion + members.
I am aware you are not a fan of the scheme but if you want guarantee away tickets then My Albion + is the way to go, if you choose to do you'll get your pick of pretty much any away game

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Yeah there’s hasn’t been any communication on this front.
I mean Villa has been at MyAlbion+ for ages now and we haven’t sold out so why isn’t it at purchase history?
That doesn’t tell the whole story. The tickets that originally went on sale were sold out I think. The ones available now are restricted view (as far as I can see) and have only recently been released.

Deleted member 37369

Aug 21, 2018
That doesn’t tell the whole story. The tickets that originally went on sale were sold out I think. The ones available now are restricted view (as far as I can see) and have only recently been released.
And that restricted view really is a restricted view!!

I was in P11 for last game of last season. My seat must have been the last non RV as I could just see the goal post the stupidly positioned big screen. People to my right had no chance!

EDIT: just checked seat I had ... which was EE6. EE5 and DD6 are RV!

Last edited:

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
There are no Purchase History dates on any of the upcoming away game listings. There are 69 tickets left for Villa so these are selling to My Albion + members.
I am aware you are not a fan of the scheme but if you want guarantee away tickets then My Albion + is the way to go, if you choose to do you'll get your pick of pretty much any away game
I don’t mind the scheme, I think it’s fair enough to give MyAlbion members their own window to buy tickets. My question is, are they going to be selling away tickets to people with a Purchase History this season or not. If not then I’ll need to use my £200 budget to buy two memberships and then three pairs of tickets (1 x Adult and 1 x Junior x 3). If they are going to sell to people with a Purchase History then I’ll buy four pairs of tickets, maybe Everton, Sheffield, Burnley and City. I’d just like to know either way so I can plan ahead. UTA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports