Man Caught On CCTV Swinging Cat By Its Tail

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
sad to say this sort of thing is just the tip of the iceberg having been in the cat care fraternity for many years I have heard things that would make your teeth curl and seen things that have made me physically sick and unfortunately its not just cats its all animals.
maybe a sentence of picking cat shit from litter trays at any cat rescue for a few weeks might concentrate the scrotes mind a little and see how some of the little mites are so frightened of human contact they pee themselves I won't go on surfice to say whatever the little bastard gets will not be enough

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
sad to say this sort of thing is just the tip of the iceberg having been in the cat care fraternity for many years I have heard things that would make your teeth curl and seen things that have made me physically sick and unfortunately its not just cats its all animals.
maybe a sentence of picking cat shit from litter trays at any cat rescue for a few weeks might concentrate the scrotes mind a little and see how some of the little mites are so frightened of human contact they pee themselves I won't go on surfice to say whatever the little bastard gets will not be enough

I agree. With his MOUTH.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I do wish people would get this agitated about cruelty to children.

Case in point - some homeless bloke by St Peter Church a few weeks back was kicking the crap out of his dog. I saw 4 different people have a go at him about it and 2 of them separated dog from tramp whereas a month ago on a train at London Bridge I saw this bloke (about the same build as the aforementioned tramp) absolutely belt a small boy of about 4 years old. I had a right go at the c*nt and called the Transport Police and no-one else in the packed carriage backed me up at all. They all hid behind their Evening Standards. One of them even moaned that it could hold up his journey.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
There are plenty of studies that tend to suggest that people who exhibit psychotic tendencies, and also those who become mass murders, were also cruel to animals in their youth. Whether it is the cruelty to animals that desensitises them or the fact they are evil fucks that makes them abuse animals I'm not sure.

This. Tag him for life. Cannot be trusted ever in society.

However, it should be remembered that the cat probably has tortured and killed hundreds of innocent creatures. Karma?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
This. Tag him for life. Cannot be trusted ever in society.

However, it should be remembered that the cat probably has tortured and killed hundreds of innocent creatures. Karma?

Good point, my cat is constantly bringing home dead birds, alive birds, partially severed birds, mice, one even caught a butterfly which was intact and unharmed (impressive). Luckily since she's been fitted with a bell it's stopped almost completely. I hate that they kill birds but i don't hate them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports