Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man Caught On CCTV Swinging Cat By Its Tail

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Animal Cruelty YouTube: RSPCA Hunt Man Caught On CCTV Swinging Black Cat By Tail In Ramsgate, Kent | UK News | Sky News

The RSPCA has urged the public to help identify a man caught on CCTV swinging a cat by its tail.

The animal attacker appears to dance down a road in Ramsgate, Kent, with the black cat at arm's length in scenes of abuse that last for more than 30 seconds.
At one point a man thought to be an accomplice is struck by the spinning two-year-old cat, whose name is Mowgli.
RSPCA Inspector Caroline Doe said: "This was a very violent, nasty attack on a cat.
"Anyone who witnessed this outside the pub must have been as shocked and appalled as we were. We are hoping that someone will recognise this man and come forward so we can investigate this fully."
Owner Michelle Buchanan, an IT teacher from Ramsgate, said: "It's horrific. I can't believe anyone would do something that cruel."
"Mowgli is emotional. He's just distraught. He won't go out the door."
The cat escaped the attack outside the Camden Arms pub, on October 29 at 8.30pm, without physical injury.

But Ms Buchanan, who lives alone with her two other cats Missy and Milly, believes the incident has affected him.
"When I got home he was in my bed so that he would feel secure.
"Now he'll go as far as the door and turn back. He used to be outside constantly. He'd be scratching at the window."
Her other pets have been affected by the attack too, she said.
"Before this happened my cats used to sit outside the house on the steps and everybody knew them. Since then none of them do that."
The assault echoes an incident in August 2010 when bank worker Mary Bale gained worldwide infamy after she threw a cat into a bin outside its owners' home in Coventry.
Bale received abusive phone calls and death threats from as far away as Australia, after what she called a "split second of misjudgement" was caught on CCTV and uploaded to YouTube.
She was fined £250 and also ordered to pay a victim surcharge and costs, totalling £1,436. The RSPCA described it as "a very fair decision".

I'm normally a liberal and am against the use of prison in most cases but can't help feeling that this guy should get a prison sentence, and perhaps he can be swung around by his penis, see how he feels afterwards.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No room to swing a cat?

There are plenty of studies that tend to suggest that people who exhibit psychotic tendencies, and also those who become mass murders, were also cruel to animals in their youth. Whether it is the cruelty to animals that desensitises them or the fact they are evil fucks that makes them abuse animals I'm not sure.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Little bastard should be given 100 lashings in the town in front of his mates for that - might not think he's so big and hard then - the cruel little bastard

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
There are plenty of studies that tend to suggest that people who exhibit psychotic tendencies, and also those who become mass murders, were also cruel to animals in their youth. Whether it is the cruelty to animals that desensitises them or the fact they are evil fucks that makes them abuse animals I'm not sure.

Curious but true. In the case of many infamous American loons the profile has been fire starting, bed wetting, and specifically the animal cruelty included experimenting with road kill!

As for that twat on the CCTV he should go to jail

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne
saw it on the local news, what an absolute wanker!, I hope he is recognised by somebody who gives him exactly what he deserves.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Judge summing up...."So you thought you'd have a bit of fun did you? Well not being one to spoil your fun I'm sending you to Longleat where they have a cat by the name of Nero,you can go in the cage and swing him around by his tail for as long as you like!..Send him down!"

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
20 year old child has handed himself into Ramsgate police station.

Hope he gets what he deserves, what a tosser.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
And what about the friends who seem to just stand by and watch it happening! They deserve to be punished too for not stopping it - I wonder sometimes what goes through someone's mind doing stuff like that? Evil shit - no hope for someone like that - if they lock him up it costs us tax payers thousands of pounds to keep him warm and feed him and allow him to play snooker and play station games - bring back the burch!!!!!!

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

The whole thing sounds shisti to me. But some people hate cats. I don't like cats much but I don't hate them. Some people hate snakes. Some people hate mice.

Lush

Mods' Pet
And what about the friends who seem to just stand by and watch it happening! They deserve to be punished too for not stopping it - I wonder sometimes what goes through someone's mind doing stuff like that? Evil shit - no hope for someone like that - if they lock him up it costs us tax payers thousands of pounds to keep him warm and feed him and allow him to play snooker and play station games - bring back the burch!!!!!!

Ooh you're quite feisty. Want to join the DAFT Bints?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here