Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malkay will be in charge for Charlton.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I can 100% honestly say I would be over the moon if we got Malkay. Young, British, experienced in this division, proven winner. He has everything we should have been looking for last summer in a manager. And he will be as hungry as hell to do well.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Look at Palace( sorry) and the holloway scenario, got promoted, team plays badly, fans and club see need for change ( in post less than 1 yr) get in Pulis ( experience prem manager and complete turnaround..

Surely people can see this isn't really working....

J2 DOG

Feb 28, 2009
Hove
Look at Palace( sorry) and the holloway scenario, got promoted, team plays badly, fans and club see need for change ( in post less than 1 yr) get in Pulis ( experience prem manager and complete turnaround..

Surely people can see this isn't really working....

Pulis has brought in some good experienced players which has undoubtedly helped,Holloway could have done the same.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Did anyone else read this as "Malkay will be in charge OF Charlton"?

I wondered what everyone was getting so excited about!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Exactly the manager we need. Can't see it happening until the season finishes though.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
Pulis has brought in some good experienced players which has undoubtedly helped,Holloway could have done the same.

Its not just the players he brought in, its the way he tightens up the whole defence and gets the players to all defend. Its not pretty and can be boring but if any manager can stop you being relegated Pulis can.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Its not just the players he brought in, its the way he tightens up the whole defence and gets the players to all defend. Its not pretty and can be boring but if any manager can stop you being relegated Pulis can.

I think it's his mentality and experience of success in English football...something very important in this day and age. OG lacks both and it is showing. Maybe the likes of Mackay would be ideal. He would refresh the setup, get in quality championship players over summer and use EXPERIENCE from winning division towards us getting a promotion team up and running..

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Many managers do far worse in this league with far more resources. I'd give him till the summer currently, but maybe be looking around and starting to think about what ifs, now.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Not a massive fan of Malkay personally.

In any case, I don't think there's any way Bloom isn't going to let OG stay at least until the end of the season. Never struck me as a trigger-happy chairman.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Bring in Ian Wright during the summer and give him an open cheque book. He looks so intelligent with those glasses on :lolol:

Mark Bright as his assistant...

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We all criticise and mock clubs like Chelsea for their trigger-happy chairman, yet when it comes to our own club....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here