Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mali Hotel attacked 170 Hostages

Dec 29, 2011
It's interesting to see the difference in reaction to cynicism of people being upset en masse by terrorism, by celebrity death, and by racism/homophobia etc.

I saw more statuses regarding the dead french police dog than I did about the 100 killed in Turkey 200 killed in Egypt and the 200 killed at Yemen weddings combined.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I saw more statuses regarding the dead french police dog than I did about the 100 killed in Turkey 200 killed in Egypt and the 200 killed at Yemen weddings combined.
Perhaps you need to reexamine the people you are friends with then? I did not see a single status dedicated to the dog. Perhaps that indicates my friends love animals less than your friends?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

That's the trouble with fb and twitter statuses and trends, it only represents a certain type of user who polute their timeline with cute animal content. Anyone who is clued up on what is going on and keeps up to date is equally shocked at every massacre whether it was the daily suicide bombings in Iraq, the Peshawar school attack, the Turkey and Lebanon bombings etc etc etc.

Unfortunately these statuses are used as a guide to public opinion and it looks like a the majority share the same collective ignorance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here