Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Makes you proud

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Here it is in the primary role, refuelling F35s and a Typhoon, I’m starting to bead at the gusset.
e6d081287c2149c29c0eecc8b4dc02d3.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
nothing to to do with paint it's all about identity # TAKING BACK CONTROL
regards
DF

You've already proved you are an idiot. There's really no need to keep reinforcing it.

What needed taking control of, regarding the previous paint job

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Here it is in the primary role, refuelling F35s and a Typhoon, I’m starting to bead at the gusset.
e6d081287c2149c29c0eecc8b4dc02d3.jpg

Always impressed with the pilots skills in that manoeuvre
+ how come people have been saying the paint job would mean it could no longer perform this operation and why have people been saying the flag is upside down or something?

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
+ how come people have been saying the paint job would mean it could no longer perform this operation and why have people been saying the flag is upside down or something?

Must be a real chore for some to be so negative [emoji2371]

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Because they are all tossers and dont know what they are talking about....all they do is follow one article on facebook or some other social media platform.

The flag is correct and they need to do research on how flags are on military aircraft and uniform.

I done the AAR tanking job for 20 years so I know a little bit about it. ( both Ground Crew and Flying)

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Because they are all tossers and dont know what they are talking about....all they do is follow one article on facebook or some other social media platform.

The flag is correct and they need to do research on how flags are on military aircraft and uniform.

I done the AAR tanking job for 20 years so I know a little bit about it. ( both Ground Crew and Flying)

:yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::yawn::wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

I thought it was a waste of time/money etc at first but then someone here, possibly yourself, gave me the info and background and for the first time in NSC history, my mind was changed :)

Always pays to listen to those who know what they’re talking about.

Always been impressed by this refuelling manoeuvre. Great stuff.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
I thought it was a waste of time/money etc at first but then someone here, possibly yourself, gave me the info and background and for the first time in NSC history, my mind was changed :)

Well I never.......you've gone up in my estimations..:bigwave:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Shame the thread got derailed and ended up in the pit.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Shame the thread got derailed and ended up in the pit.

Please don't misunderstand me, you started the thread as a lefty baiting, binfest bound, fishing trip and you are predictably dull for doing so. That doesn't change the fact that I was wrong about the plane itself and was happy to be corrected by someone with experience in that field. You're still a moron and the thread is still shit.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Please don't misunderstand me, you started the thread as a lefty baiting, binfest bound, fishing trip and you are predictably dull for doing so. That doesn't change the fact that I was wrong about the plane itself and was happy to be corrected by someone with experience in that field. You're still a moron and the thread is still shit.

Thanks, stay safe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here