Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Makes you proud

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Are you seriously accusing me of hysterical ranting?

All I am suggesting is that Boris and Dominic didn't kill thousands of people.

I agree that their decisions need to be examined and evaluated but not at a "murder" trial but a public inquiry which, I am sure, will begin this year.
I just hope it doesn't last as long as the Grenfell inquiry.

Wow this forum is well named :lol:

No,no, no, I’m agreeing with you, it’s just that every thread on NSC rapidly descends into an anti government rant.
I was referring to the post you were replying to.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Debatable, what are you saying people who pull triggers don’t kill it’s the bullet?

Not at all.

But they didn't pull any triggers.

Try to forget your political bias and understand that yes, they made mistakes and this could have /probably did cause extra deaths (NOT 40,000 however)
BUT

They did so based upon advice from several experts and no matter how bad they are at their respective jobs, did not at anytime deliberately cause deaths.

No more debate from me on this.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not at all.

But they didn't pull any triggers.

Try to forget your political bias and understand that yes, they made mistakes and this could have /probably did cause extra deaths (NOT 40,000 however)
BUT

They did so based upon advice from several experts and no matter how bad they are at their respective jobs, did not at anytime deliberately cause deaths.

No more debate from me on this.
So they did make mistakes and kill people unnecessarily or they didn’t? You can’t have it both ways.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Advantages of Brexit...

1) Special 50p coin
2) Timtams with lower tariffs (we hope)
3) A plane with the UK written on it

Next...

P.S - Just got my new passport and it ain't blue...

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
You realise the plane was due an overhaul and the paint job part is a fraction of the cost yes ?

Can't believe how wet some people on here are. As for moving to the Bear Pit - pathetic.
Pretty wet thread in the first place, " celebrating" a quarter of a flag on a tail fin

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Advantages of Brexit...

1) Special 50p coin
2) Timtams with lower tariffs (we hope)
3) A plane with the UK written on it

Next...

P.S - Just got my new passport and it ain't blue...

4) The emergence of a rabid anti Brexit brigade on here who have contributed to the inevitable creation of the Bear Pit (politics forum by any other name)

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
4) The emergence of a rabid anti Brexit brigade on here who have contributed to the inevitable creation of the Bear Pit (politics forum by any other name)

You do realise the Soy patrol are watching? Ready to pounce at the first signs of an alternative opinion...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

I never wanted to be vindicated in full, but responses like that suggest you have no nothing to add. Point 4) anyone?

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
You do realise the Soy patrol are watching? Ready to pounce at the first signs of an alternative opinion...

You're welcome to an opinion, the problem is your thin skin when it's questioned.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No thin skin here David, how’s you by the way, not heard from you for a while, how’s Plzen?

No idea. Moved back to Prague
So a new paint job on a plane is making you proud? Seriously?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Or something for which your wreckless decision and poor judgement has left its very future in the balance

After w****** yourself into a frenzy peddling project fear fibs and doing the same over no-deal armageddon scenarios you have now moved on to claim that the UK is on the verge of breaking apart. Meanwhile ..

Of the last 50 opinion polls on Scottish Independence, only five showed a lead for leaving the UK.

Of the last 16 opinion polls on Reunification in Northern Ireland, only three showed a lead for that outcome.

Will you ever stop peddling your anti-UK 5th column agenda?

D

Deleted member 22389

After w****** yourself into a frenzy peddling project fear fibs and doing the same over no-deal armageddon scenarios you have now moved on to claim that the UK is on the verge of breaking apart. Meanwhile ..

Of the last 50 opinion polls on Scottish Independence, only five showed a lead for leaving the UK.

Of the last 16 opinion polls on Reunification in Northern Ireland, only three showed a lead for that outcome.

Will you ever stop peddling your anti-UK 5th column agenda?

Are they still moaning. They will never ever stop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here