Make Britain British...Channel 4

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
58%...another fail.....has ANYBODY passed this thing? lol

No, not me.

Last year I had some work to do in Bradford one evening with a couple of natives. We ordered 4 or 5 large pizza's, cokes all round, garlic bread, came to £9.99! It all went down hill after that, food was good but I went off to the local pub where I was staying the night. Welcomed on the door by 3 blokes totally off their heads on beer, smack and whatever else they were on. Inside, people at the bar were none the better. Barman showed me to the shitty smoke and god knows what stained room. Thought f*** it, I am leaving, going to drive through the night back to Brighton. Outside in the dimly lit car park a couple of prossies hanging around whilst another was shagging someone up the wall! Drove to the first petrol station to fill up and big sign, LOCK YOUR CAR WHEN LEAVING IT! I never want to go back there ever again.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
46% ridiculous test... has f all to do with anything

Jan 30, 2008
Shit only 38 percent and i thought i was so british i was anglo saxon.
only applicable to the usual suspects surely ? i strongly believe this programe is staged managed therefore i wouldn't read too much into it , get out onto the streets and i'm sure you'll still get the anti feeling from both sides :thumbsup:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
only applicable to the usual suspects surely ? i strongly believe this programe is staged managed therefore i wouldn't read too much into it , get out onto the streets and i'm sure you'll still get the anti feeling from both sides :thumbsup:
what does any of this actually mean? ??? :mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports