[News] Madonna - the greatest?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I saw a clip yesterday of Piers Moron frothing about Madonna's latest show, saying how 'outrageous' it was that a woman of her age be cavorting about indulging in sex acts or something. I think she's class and has been consistently for decades. She's almost earned the right to perform exactly how she wants to.

Moron is just a moron.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I saw a clip yesterday of Piers Moron frothing about Madonna's latest show, saying how 'outrageous' it was that a woman of her age be cavorting about indulging in sex acts or something. I think she's class and has been consistently for decades. She's almost earned the right to perform exactly how she wants to.

Moron is just a moron.

Whether you like her or not, she is one of the greatest talents of her generation

Whilst moron has made a living out of hacking the phones of dead children and faking photos of British Servicemen in compromising positions. I'll leave it there :tosser:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I loved Madonna growing up in the 80s my friend taped me a copy of True Blue, most of the albums I owned were like that as I had no money. Did anyone else by ex jukbox singles from sweet shops for 25p? They had no middle and you had to buy a pack of spiders. I had a few Madaona singles like that. She can dress how she likes and do what she wants on stage, age is not a reason to stop doing what you love to do, if you still can.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
The fact Madonna is alive is actively stopping her from being a legend. In my view there is something very wrong about that.

We are all in agreement that the biggest pop stars in history are Michael Jackson and Madonna. That is beyond discussion.

What is weird is that - according to a huge number of “music fans” - you have to die before you are recognised.

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
Arguably she’s not even the best at being Madonna.

1715407341738.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
She peaked in the 90’s. I don’t really know what she’s up to these days but for a few years at the end of the last century, she was gorgeous and ruled the charts and arenas.

All power to her.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports