Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mackail-Smith to Leeds rumour picking up...

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
and i'm sure you will bounce it if he is here, just like people did with the Vicente thing. They never did it with my Kusazcak/Bridge and Crofts comments though, or the fact I started a McCormack thread a couple of weeks ago saying Palace will never sign him in a month of Sundays. This Cms stuff has not just started in the last week or so....anyway, off to bed soon. Early start.

Nah...just a quiet pm :) .....the bit about palace though was a no brainer

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
...because he'd miss.
Dont you start,... leave me to my vitriolic hatred of all things Barnes...... Div 1 player,.... lets sell him to someone like Sheff Utd, get a bit of profit and thank gawd we have moved to a higher level player ( with a bit of luck).

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Dont you start,... leave me to my vitriolic hatred of all things Barnes...... Div 1 player,.... lets sell him to someone like Sheff Utd, get a bit of profit and thank gawd we have moved to a higher level player ( with a bit of luck).

Sorry, my comment has nothing to do with Barnes. I just wouldn't trust CMS with penalty taking duties.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think Barnes deserves a bit more respect for what he achieved last season, and I can see him getting better with a full season of Crofts and Vicente around him.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Sorry, my comment has nothing to do with Barnes. I just wouldn't trust CMS with penalty taking duties.
Damn your reasonable tone,.... killed my angst now....

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Take away the penalties and CMS would have scored more goals.

I love CMS as much as the next man but Ash had a better season and it's pointless twisting facts.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Barnes was top scorer because of penalties that's my point,give cms the service and he'll bang in 20 no probs.

Yeah but you actually have to put the penalties away. CMS' service wasn't great last season but it wasn't awful either. He missed an awful lot of very good chances.

Don't get me wrong, I really want CMS to succeed but he needs to start making the right decisions himself to a point.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Yeah but you actually have to put the penalties away. CMS' service wasn't great last season but it wasn't awful either. He missed an awful lot of very good chances.

Don't get me wrong, I really want CMS to succeed but he needs to start making the right decisions himself to a point.

midfield needs to start contributing to the goal tally not just forwards

Jul 13, 2012

Totally agree but no other fucker gets a look in when penalties are awarded.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Ryan Harley scored two goals. He would be top scorer if he also took 7 penalties instead of Barnes... oh.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here