Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

M & S pander to this crazy world !

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Whatever next? Christian workers in B&Q refusing to serve people buying wood and nails?!?!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
M&S would have it covered. Their policy includes christians not having to work on Sundays, and Jews not having to work on Saturdays...B&Q should contact M&S for advice.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Oh sorry, our mistake obviously , can you just put up a link where a non Muslim m&s employee has refused to serve someone with a certain product due to religious beliefs ?

Here's a link I found
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/3129625/Mother-is-denied-pill-by-Muslim-pharmacist.html

Oh, and another http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-protest-pay-day-loan-firm-1938725

Oh and here's another example of people doing their best to fit in ........ By choosing to send their daughter to a Greek Orthodox primary ,and then demanding that things change for them,oh dear its another..... Doesnt matter. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/educatio...nts-sue-primary-school-over-ban-on-hijab.html
nothing to say about this Dave ?? Not avoiding answering are you ?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
That's the next ploy.

Would that be like the Marine A thread...?

You know...you signing a petition, and saying if you had multiple accounts, you would sign it more than once?

Then when somebody asks you why you think the military court got the sentence wrong, you accuse them of 'twisting' what you have said etc?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
lol... Little Englanders going for it today....refusing to read whats right in front of them haha...and trying to push their Islamophobia....something they have done for some time on NSC in various threads.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Would that be like the Marine A thread...?

You know...you signing a petition, and saying if you had multiple accounts, you would sign it more than once?

Then when somebody asks you why you think the military court got the sentence wrong, you accuse them of 'twisting'
what you have said etc?

Ok then, i'll answer it here. I did say that if i had multiple accounts i would sign it more than once. I do think the military court got it wrong, i do not think the Marine should get any prison sentence.
I will add, because i was asked earlier would my reaction be the same if a Taliban killed a British soldier in the same circumstances. It has happened anyway, of course i would feel very upset, but would not expect (nor would it happen) the Taliban to be jailed.
If you want, i shall copy and paste this on the correct thread. Meantime this thread is NOT about a Marine, so stop keep trying to deflect it.

Last edited:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
lol... Little Englanders going for it today....refusing to read whats right in front of them haha...and trying to push their Islamophobia....something they have done for some time on NSC in various threads.

Just opinions Dave, just opinions.
It still reads that a woman refused to serve Pork and Alcohol because of her religious beliefs.....is that not what happened.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Just opinions Dave, just opinions.
It still reads that a woman refused to serve Pork and Alcohol because of her religious beliefs.....is that not what happened.

and it still reads...... an apology from M&S, and accepting culpability in this issue...but for some reason...you refuse to accept it, prefering to place the blame at the muslim employee, who has been offered ...BY M&S, a choice.....along with Jews, and Christians...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

why is commenting on a report about religious beliefs in the workplace and the relevant corporate policies suddenly Islamaphobic.......

surely its a bit early for you to be playing the racist card?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here