Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** LVCC Division One, Sussex vs. Surrey at Arundel, June 12-15, 2013 ***

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Hammering down at the moment, doesnt look good for the rest of the day looking at the radar

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
If today is a wash out it gives us a really good chance of getting a draw, I reckon we're just about good enough to take the game 3 days.
As long as Surrey win the toss and bat for the first 2 of them.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Best day of our season so far! Lets hope we cant repeat this for the next 3 days and then we MAY just hold out for a draw! Give Surey an hour and we could be in trouble!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brilliant position to be in at the end of day one, lets hope tomorrow we push on and lose another complete days play !

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm not sure why everyone's feeling so chipper. It just seems like more of the same from where I'm sitting.

i.e. Sussex toiling and taking fück-all in the way of opposition wickets. :nono:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Brilliant position to be in at the end of day one, lets hope tomorrow we push on and lose another complete days play !

Just looked at tomorrows forecast and there is 24 hours of weather coming our way.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I'm not sure why everyone's feeling so chipper. It just seems like more of the same from where I'm sitting.

i.e. Sussex toiling and taking fück-all in the way of opposition wickets. :nono:

I agree - an incredibly frustrating game. Literally nothing happening.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Just looked at tomorrows forecast and there is 24 hours of weather coming our way.

What does this term mean. I'm no weather expert, but I am pretty sure we get 24 hours of weather every single day and have done since the beginning of time.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Just looked at tomorrows forecast and there is 24 hours of weather coming our way.[/QUOTE

Will the 24 hours of weather be intermittent, or constant? What about the next day, and the next. Is the weather like Eastenders - never ****ing ending.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Sussex team
CD Nash, LWP Wells, MH Yardy, EC Joyce*, MJ Prior, LJ Wright, BC Brown†, CJ Jordan, SJ Magoffin, JE Anyon, MS Panesar
Surrey team
RJ Burns, A Harinath, VS Solanki*, RT Ponting, Z de Bruyn, GC Wilson, SM Davies†, ZS Ansari, CT Tremlett, JW Dernbach, TE Linley

I'm not sure I would have dropped Beer after the last match

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, it's all downhill from here.......

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
maybe not... 2-0 take that Surrey !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here