Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** LVCC Division One, Middlesex v Sussex at Lord's, Jun 5-8, 2013 ***

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Sussex march into the third day and haven't even started their second innings yet - a TRIUMPH that might just turn our season around.

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
I've done some quick maths and come up with an unbelievable stat - by my reckoning, if Wright and Beer carry on as they have started this morning, we will score infinity - i don't think this has ever happened before. Go boys!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Keep batting boys. The Prior incident has left a sour taste, I'd love it if we got out of this mess.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dot dot dot dot YAWN

Sussex limping to certain defeat obviously, but Middlesex now content to ensure this goes to a 4th day by bowling harmlessly intermittently.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I know it is futile... but almost as a joke I have placed a small wager (a free bet actually) at the start of play today on Sussex cruising to a well-earned draw (3.85 on Betfair).

Silly really, but might just keep me interested in the score over the next hour or so. :nono:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I know it is futile... but almost as a joke I have placed a small wager (a free bet actually) at the start of play today on Sussex cruising to a well-earned draw (3.85 on Betfair).

Silly really, but might just keep me interested in the score over the next hour or so. :nono:
Beer out a minute later.

:nono:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Magoffin and Liddle are COMPLETELY USELESS and won't last 5 MINUTES, let alone the 5 HOURS that Sussex need.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011

Ffs! Why??!!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Goff 1 off 11 balls, then consecutive boundaries - 5 minutes before lunch. Loving the strategy behind this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here