Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] LV County Championship Division Three - Worcestershire v Sussex

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Our team for the Middlesex game will be interesting: Coles, Ibrahim and Lenham have all been called up for the England U19 team that week.

If Brown, Atkins, Hunt and Clark are still injured and they don't want to risk Salt and Garton before the Blast final, who are they going to play?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Effectively 121-3 now...

250+ to chase on Day 4 would be a great challenge.

Excellent match - all results possible.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Our team for the Middlesex game will be interesting: Coles, Ibrahim and Lenham have all been called up for the England U19 team that week.

If Brown, Atkins, Hunt and Clark are still injured and they don't want to risk Salt and Garton before the Blast final, who are they going to play?

Great for them to be recognised, but would a Championship game not take precedence over an U19 game? :shrug:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Top batting by young Orr - well deserved half century.
Yes, another great knock from him.

Will be a shame if we fall short of setting a big enough chase but still a long way to go...

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks

I think they’ve picked a squad of 18, if they don’t all start I’d like to think they can go back to counties although knowing the ECB they’ll keep them there to watch.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Ross Whiteley set to join

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
Is that news or speculation?

Another one to strengthen the white ball stuff - we need a batter who can stiffen the FC team

Cricket.jpg

I reckon this batter could stiffen the FC team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Great effort from FHP and Ibrahim.

The Radio Worcester commentator really likes Dan Ibrahim, doesn't he? I mean, REALLY likes him!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Is that news or speculation?

Another one to strengthen the white ball stuff - we need a batter who can stiffen the FC team

It’s now on the BBC as a “linked to”. I heard from a well informed worcs friend of mine that it was on the cards a week or so ago.
Not exactly the new Chris Adams we were hoping for and he is getting on, but he is an established county player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here