Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton Town vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Player Ratings ***

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Starting XI: Steele, van Hecke, Dunk, Igor Julio, Milner, Gross, Gilmour, Estupinan, Buonanotte, Joao Pedro, Welbeck

Substitutes: Lamptey, Moder, Baleba, Ferguson, Hinshelwood

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Its impossible to say any player deserves more than a 3. That was utter dross from top to bottom.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Utterly dreadful team performance from the 1st to 90th minute. Only Baleba and Van Hecke put in performances of a reasonable standard. I don’t know where to start with the rest but fair play to Luton who impressed throughout.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Pointless trying to give individual marks as a collective they were shocking.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
In 4 in a bed parlance, it sounds like “so that’s an underpayment of £20…would you care to explain?” (Players) “Yep, you were shit and don’t deserve anything” (Away fans tonight)

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Steele couldn’t do anything about the 2nd, 3rd and 4th goals.

Igor was awful (was pretty bad at Sheff Utd at the weekend too)

Buonanotte has talent; we can all see that; but he dives and throws himself to ground far too often - rather irritating

Ferguson looks like he doesn’t want to be here, been dreadful for a while now and genuinely looks so far away from the player who first broke through - yes I know he’s still a teenager, but recently he’s been awful

Hinshelwood looked like he won the competition of who can come on and play in a professional game - this is harsh I know because he’s been excellent up until today

Last edited:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
After 50 years watching us live, and travelling long distances (a home game is a 12 hour round trip) I broke my all time record today for an early leave, 54 minutes on 0-4 down.

RDZ made the same mistake as at Sheff U. The back 5 is a shambles. Igor so narrow, clueless, Perv miles away up the flank. That was 5 goals in a row all conceded through the channel where igor should be, but wasn’t. The coach should learn, adapt, change and shore up. But he didn’t. He wears this. As does Igor for dreadful unprofessional awareness. Dunk was ripping Igor’s head off on the third goal.

Only WBG emerges with the slightest credit. Everyone else, shocker, hang your heads.

4 nil, and we’re walking home…

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Starting XI: Steele, van Hecke, Dunk, Igor Julio, Milner, Gross, Gilmour, Estupinan, Buonanotte, Joao Pedro, Welbeck

Substitutes: Lamptey, Moder, Baleba, Ferguson, Hinshelwood

Steele - Dog Shit, Van Hecke - Quite Shit, Dunk - Unusually Shit, Igor - Skinned Shit, Milner - Injured Shit, Gross - Kaiser Shit, Gilmour - Little Shit,
Estupinian - Shit for one night only, Buonanotte - Hero to Shit in 72 hours, Joao Pedro - Less Shit, Welbeck - Isolated Shit

Lamptey - Tried but Shit, Moder - Pretty Shit, Baleba - Who gives a Shit, Ferguson - Can't score for Shit, Hinshelwood - Anonymous Shit.

But other than that all great!

Last edited:

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Just got back. Garbage

6 - average

Steele - 3 - culpable for at least two goals, redeemed himself a little.
Pervis - 3 - looks injured
Igor - 3 - looked like he’d never played before
JPvH - 4 - weak throughout
Dunk - 3 - owned completely, arguably worst performance for Brighton
Milner - N/A
Hinshelwood - 3 - first time he’s looked out of his depth
Gross - 4 - just poor
Gilmour - 5 - pick of the players
Buononotte - 3 - family flown in, plays a shocker. Disappointed for him.
Pedro - 4 - had his moments, but ineffective
Welbeck - 4 - missed our best chance

Ferguson - 3.5 - off form
Lamptey - 3 - barely passed to
Baleba - 5 - thought he did okay
Moder - 3 - struggling to find his form.

RdZ - 4 - should have removed Pedro earlier and saved him.

If you hadn’t worked out, I’m really feckin pissed off.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
It was that much of a shit show and embarrassing - I completely forgot their first goal even happened 😂
If Luton survive by less than 3 points, Fair play to them!

I just hope the lads get a right good bollocking and properly turn up on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here