Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LUTON TOWN match thread.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My god, I missed the last few games.

We really have hit a low haven't me. Can we get any worse than this ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you maybe right Icy but we arnt going to get any league managers applying anyway.... and Tony Adams should be kept well away... although he is legend for rumping Caprice

That about sums us up

muttley.gif

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
you maybe right Icy but we arnt going to get any league managers applying anyway.... and Tony Adams should be kept well away... although he is legend for rumping Caprice

We would be inundated with half decent managers applying ( and half decent is all they'd need to be, to be better than the clown we currently have), Any managerial applications with the surname Adams would of course have the cv returned unread :lol:

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
We would be inundated with half decent managers applying ( and half decent is all they'd need to be, to be better than the clown we currently have), Any managerial applications with the surnname Adams would of course have the cv returned unread :lol:

What about Bryan Adams ? his upbeat music could help turn the dressing room around...

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
On a positive note if there is one, we have got them shooting from outside the box.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Even Gall is questioning where the team spirit is, the manager has to go

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
We would be inundated with half decent managers applying ( and half decent is all they'd need to be, to be better than the clown we currently have), Any managerial applications with the surnname Adams would of course have the cv returned unread :lol:

I'd take Ince did a goodish job at Franchise like Adams stepped up too soon hopefully his confidence is not shot like Mickys.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
19 minutes until we win on pens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here