Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LUTON TOWN match thread.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
no toss up for the ends either,on police advise they said lutons end:tosser:,mind fdm never looked like saving any

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You have to remember how well we were playing 9 months ago. That performance was on a par with the Hereford days. Hit and hope, shit football.

Well done to Luton, a deserved win. At least we don't have to suffer the inevitable Scunthorpe victory at Wembley. Goodbye Micky, you'll always be a legend in my eyes. I just wish you had never come back to tarnish the memory.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
You have to remember how well we were playing 9 months ago. That performance was on a par with the Hereford days. Hit and hope, shit football.

Well done to Luton, a deserved win. At least we don't have to suffer the inevitable Scunthorpe victory at Wembley. Goodbye Micky, you'll always be a legend in my eyes. I just wish you had never come back to tarnish the memory.

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
they also said our defending was, superb.
were they watching the same match?

24/09/08

Jan 19, 2009
BN1
they also said our defending was, superb.
were they watching the same match?

Russell Slade's hat

Mar 16, 2008
Burgess Hill
I am guuted, really wanted to see us at Wembley, The suport we took up was great and we got behind the team really well,

The red card ruined the game for us and I knew the only we would be do would to be on penalties, and it seemed our luck had ran out, I know we had many cocks up but we didn;t deffend that badly second half, Luton never really created any clear cut chances, Great save from Michel at end to make up for his mistake,

BHAFC til I die

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here