Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton/Spurs/Sheff Utd away tickets

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Truly impressive effort to sell out 3,000 tickets for this, in the circumstances given above.

I know the whole loyalty points building has been mentioned before but it does make me wonder, if we weren't still in Europe, how many we would have sold for this one.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
We can but hope, the forgotten exiles, who only make 3-4 away games a season.
You’re kidding, it went to Purchase History today, the night after I had two hours sleep looking after my parents after my mum had a nasty fall on Monday. Never mind, maybe some might pop up again. At least we had our chance!

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
Truly impressive effort to sell out 3,000 tickets for this, in the circumstances given above.

I know the whole loyalty points building has been mentioned before but it does make me wonder, if we weren't still in Europe, how many we would have sold for this one.
Lots of us are not thinking of going to Euro matches at all; I never even looked at the ticketing arrangements for them.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Are points really that much of a deciding factor?
I go when I can (time off/money/lack of other commitments) but in a nutshell I go to support the team. I’m T2 generally so some I win some I lose.
5 points for Newcastle away wouldn’t bother me, it would be the three factors mentioned that sealed the deal.
Agree, I'm in the top tier comfortably but I couldn't tell you what points each away game is worth. I go because I want to watch the Albion and am fortunate enough to see pretty much every game. Obviously this season I'm aware there are some that have an eye on Dublin bearing in mind we are only likely to get about 13/15k allocation hence they have one eye on the best away games for points harvesting.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

But we are in Europe and have sold out.

Jimmy Grimble

Agree, I'm in the top tier comfortably but I couldn't tell you what points each away game is worth. I go because I want to watch the Albion and am fortunate enough to see pretty much every game. Obviously this season I'm aware there are some that have an eye on Dublin bearing in mind we are only likely to get about 13/15k allocation hence they have one eye on the best away games for points harvesting.
I would guess more of those ‘harvesting’ are doing it with the knock out stages in mind rather than Dublin.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
I would guess more of those ‘harvesting’ are doing it with the knock out stages in mind rather than Dublin.
(Without getting ahead of ourselves) I don’t think any ST holder should be concerned about Dublin.
T2ers like me would fear another “Ajax” however personally speaking, I said at the very start if we had a decent run and I made ONE away I’d die a happy man, I’ve done two out of three including one with the wife and boy, so if I miss out in future I’ll accept that.

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

To be pedantic 2,900 but i fully agree great effort considering the aforementioned issues.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here