Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton/Spurs/Sheff Utd away tickets

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
(Without getting ahead of ourselves) I don’t think any ST holder should be concerned about Dublin.
T2ers like me would fear another “Ajax” however personally speaking, I said at the very start if we had a decent run and I made ONE away I’d die a happy man, I’ve done two out of three including one with the wife and boy, so if I miss out in future I’ll accept that.
We've got about 22k (ish) STH and our allocation is likely to be 13/15k. Loyalty points will come into it. Last season in Budapest, capacity 63k, each team got 15k. Aviva Arena has capacity of 51k.

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
We've got about 22k (ish) STH and our allocation is likely to be 13/15k. Loyalty points will come into it. Last season in Budapest, capacity 63k, each team got 15k. Aviva Arena has capacity of 51k.
We have several ST holders that wouldn’t/didn’t even travel to Wembley, an overseas trip would be out of the question. No ST holder that wants one will miss out

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Ticket sales going well

Sheff Utd league now sold out - great effort
Sheff Utd cup down to last bones and will sell out - great effort
Palace at home just 3 seats available - can't wait
Europa League home game in March about 160 left all next to the away contingent - great effort and will sell out easily

but Wolves at home looks like its going to be a bit 'empty seat heavy' - approx 1400 left and its been like that for days (obviously Monday night & on TV not helping).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
anyone think we will get more allocation for the cup game? still a week to go.
Very much doubt it. Still 9 seats left in BL4 so anyone who wants a ticket should already have got one.

2900 is a great effort but I think 5500 would have been a push.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ticket sales going well

Sheff Utd league now sold out - great effort
Sheff Utd cup down to last bones and will sell out - great effort
Palace at home just 3 seats available - can't wait
Europa League home game in March about 160 left all next to the away contingent - great effort and will sell out easily

but Wolves at home looks like its going to be a bit 'empty seat heavy' - approx 1400 left and its been like that for days (obviously Monday night & on TV not helping).
We haven’t taken anything like the full allocation for the SU cup game though……

anyone think we will get more allocation for the cup game? still a week to go.
Would be funny to see about 30 Albion fans having the entire upper tier to themselves

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
One ticket for Spurs on ticket site

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Can't go tomorrow now, so hoping some more for the Sheff Utd league game pop up.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I got one for Loo Town. Should I assume I need to collect there? Post obv not going to arrive in time.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I got one for Loo Town. Should I assume I need to collect there? Post obv not going to arrive in time.

Was going to ask the same question.

Will we get notified by the club that we are on a list for pick up and id checks?
or do we need to let them know that ticket hasn't been received and request a duplicate for pick up?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here