Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luton Rabia School 'undermining British values' in treatment of girls

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
When Islamic terrorists carry out acts of violence there is an immediate chorus from right-wingers that all Muslims must publicly condemn such acts and if they fail to do they clearly support them. The point of the post was to bounce that back on someone who who posts right-wing views and see how the fallacy of collective guilt feels when directed at them.
Pure, unadulterated horseshit, it was the usual smears that appear from the left whenever anything race related is discussed.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
NSC's xenophobic right are out in full force. Best of luck [MENTION=251]Dandyman[/MENTION]

Wrong word...Xenophobes are frightened/wary of foreigners . we are talking about Muslims who are British when they want to be but wish to impose Muslim principles when it suits them....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
When Islamic terrorists carry out acts of violence there is an immediate chorus from right-wingers that all Muslims must publicly condemn such acts and if they fail to do they clearly support them. The point of the post was to bounce that back on someone who who posts right-wing views and see how the fallacy of collective guilt feels when directed at them.

I fear the subtlety and depth of your point will be lost. Perhaps banging your head against a brick wall will provide more results.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Wrong word...Xenophobes are frightened/wary of foreigners . we are talking about Muslims who are British when they want to be but wish to impose Muslim principles when it suits them....

Islamophobes I believe is the correct term.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The point will be lost because it was an answer cobbled together hastily to disguise the weakness of his original post.

Or is was an explanation of the point he was making which instead of addressing you have chosen to hide behind the notion you are suggesting here.

Why would you do this?

Because it is easier that having to consider the point he is making and responding to it.

Classic NSC Right Wing Islamophobe brigade tactic.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Or is was an explanation of the point he was making which instead of addressing you have chosen to hide behind the notion you are suggesting here.

Why would you do this?

Because it is easier that having to consider the point he is making and responding to it.

Classic NSC Right Wing Islamophobe brigade tactic.
no, I'm not addressing it because of the reasons I stated in my previous post.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
no, I'm not addressing it because of the reasons I stated in my previous post.
Good for you. Being able to pick and choose what you respond to its one of the benefits of NSC. Makes it all much easier.

Your probably right, because when Pakistan won the cricket parts of Luton where closed down. I could hear the celebrations from my back garden. This is it below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWv7Mv04XUw

Not a great deal different from the Brazilians I saw celebrating in Barcelona when Brazil won the World Cup a few years back. A complete failure to embrace "Catalan values" if ever I saw one.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The parents of the girls being sent to this school don't seem too upset with the level of education they receive.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not a great deal different from the Brazilians I saw celebrating in Barcelona when Brazil won the World Cup a few years back. A complete failure to embrace "Catalan values" if ever I saw one.

Or the Greeks Celebrating in Melbourne after the Euros win.

The turks in Melbourne won a big game too, I went and joine din with their celebrations..... top night out

... And on the subject of national values ... is there not a case for saying that, historically, "British Values" include religious intolerance?

Why did the United States come into being? Because the victims of religious persecution in England fled across the Atlantic to start a new life. Why can't a Roman Catholic marry into the royal family without the royal personage being obliged to give up their place in the succession? Why is the only free primary school education available in my part of Sussex only to be found in a school run by the Church of England?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
It's completely different and you know full well it is , the 'Pakistanis' celebrating are 3 and fourth generation and are very, very British whenever it suits them.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Yep, but it is easier to just shove in the usual phrases to address the perceived position of the poster instead of the problem.

Or the Greeks Celebrating in Melbourne after the Euros win.

The turks in Melbourne won a big game too, I went and joine din with their celebrations..... top night out
I fully expect my wife with the Australian grandfather to be spending the rest of today with a smirk on her face.

At least until Ireland kick off in the rugby and she remembers that her Aussie grandad had an Irish great grandmother.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
It's completely different and you know full well it is , the 'Pakistanis' celebrating are 3 and fourth generation and are very, very British whenever it suits them.

Because no-one can identify with more than one nation or culture? I know many Greek, Italian, Turkish, Indian or Lebanese Australians who are many generations down the track. They consider themselves Australians but continue traditions from and still identify with their families heritage.

What is the problem with it? Especially when, as with the Pakistani example you say that they consider themselves British AND Pakistani.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I fully expect my wife with the Australian grandfather to be spending the rest of today with a smirk on her face.

At least until Ireland kick off in the rugby and she remembers that her Aussie grandad had an Irish great grandmother.

Yes I expect to be given shite all day at work on Monday. Yet I was cheering and screaming with the best of them when Australia won the Asian cup.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

If you read the BBC article the level of education girls receive is below that of boys , considering it was founded as a girls only faith school twenty years ago there is your answer. Perhaps the parents don't want their female offspring to be too well educated as it would jeopardise the prospects of a wealthy arranged marriage ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here