Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The website says

‘This fixture Sold Out to MyAlbion+ members and Season Ticket Holders (for guest tickets),
so any additional tickets that come available will be on sale to these groups only (login required).
BUY MEMBERSHIP
That's similar to the away ticket rule isn't it?

Doesn't seem quite right that General Sale people could, it seems, be completely excluded. I appreciate the club want to drive up member numbers, but still...

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Just had a look out of interest and showing just over 50 seats available round the ground with the largest amount in a single block being 5.
However when i clicked on that block to see if they were all singles all i got was an error message.
Anybody else had the same?
I just went to check mine and it said error message. Think the website is having a funny turn.

Cotton Socks

Skint Supporter
Feb 20, 2017

Doesn't seem quite right that General Sale people could, it seems, be completely excluded. I appreciate the club want to drive up member numbers, but still...
It was the same last season with the 'Big' games. I'm surprised that they're doing it with this one though.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Yeah looks odd….thought exchange tickets usually went on general sale (or to purchase history/non paying members).

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Bloody hell do none of you go with family or friends? Plenty of single seat tickets available.

Seen two available, but with seat inbetween taken. What do you reckon the chances are that that person would refuse if I asked to switch seats so I could sit with my 6 year old?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
duplicate

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Bloody hell do none of you go with family or friends? Plenty of single seat tickets available.

Seen two available, but with seat inbetween taken. What do you reckon the chances are that that person would refuse if I asked to switch seats so I could sit with my 6 year old?
Any reasonable person would move to allow you to sit next to your son.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

They wouldn’t refuse……happens often.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
We all know it'll be half empty. Summer hols? Loads still away.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
My Albion mojo is set to ‘very nervous’ for this game. Promoted team’s first game in EPL for hundreds of years. We’re bound to have a couple of new faces in the team who are new to the club and EPL, with potential that one is ex-Watford. This has got disaster written all over it…….

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here