[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
The ticket exchange is open now.
Not announced on the website but just checked the ticket page.
Only for MyAlbion+ and season ticket holders as far as I can tell right now.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
It was announced on the website 19 hours ago (so about half an hour after you posted).

The website says tickets are on general sale.
Buy link still greyed out for shit munchers like me. Last time I used my fan number to buy a ticket was Bournemouth at home.....2017.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Buy link still greyed out for shit munchers like me. Last time I used my fan number to buy a ticket was Bournemouth at home.....2017.
Seems so, yes. Looking at the ticket sales page it says ;
‘This fixture Sold Out to MyAlbion+ members and Season Ticket Holders (for guest tickets),
so any additional tickets that come available will be on sale to these groups only (login required).’

So that’s probably the reason. It means it won’t go to general sale at any point, so the reference in the article to tickets being on general sale is wrong. I didn’t know they did that for home tickets given that there is a ticket exchange (unlike for away tickets). It rather restricts the ability of STH to use the exchange as the pool of potential buyers is smaller.
I suppose you have the option of buying a membership so you can buy a ticket.

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
‘This fixture Sold Out to MyAlbion+ members and Season Ticket Holders (for guest tickets),
so any additional tickets that come available will be on sale to these groups only (login required).’

So that’s probably the reason. It means it won’t go to general sale at any point, so the reference in the article to tickets being on general sale is wrong. I didn’t know they did that for home tickets given that there is a ticket exchange (unlike for away tickets). It rather restricts the ability of STH to use the exchange as the pool of potential buyers is smaller.
I was just thinking sod it, will do just that, and now the by option is available!
Now to try and find two seats together...

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
I was just thinking sod it, will do just that, and now the by option is available!
Now to try and find two seats together...
Hang on, not so, I had the membership in my basket and so the buy option lit up. Just removed it thinking I didn't need it anymore and now the buy is greyed out again.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
You've lost me there!
Just working my way through local author Peter James' detective books set in and around Brighton. I have never read so many characters saying sod, sod it, sodding anywhere else. Page after page, yet rarely still heard in real life. Or so I sodding thought. :ROFLMAO:

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
bugger, am in the country for this and really want to get to it. I've never used the exchange, do people think there will be much available on it?
Just listed mine a minute ago. WSU block F. If you're quick!

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It was announced on the website 19 hours ago (so about half an hour after you posted).

The website says tickets are on general sale.
The website says

so any additional tickets that come available will be on sale to these groups only (login required).
BUY MEMBERSHIP

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022

Neither did I and that's really rather annoying. If my ticket doesn't sell it would be a real waste considering their are people who want to go.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
Just had a look out of interest and showing just over 50 seats available round the ground with the largest amount in a single block being 5.
However when i clicked on that block to see if they were all singles all i got was an error message.
Anybody else had the same?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports