Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Luton at home sell out (almost)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Wonder why Luton has sold out so quickly. Loads left for West Ham, Bournemouth and others. Went on sale at same time. West Ham only a fortnight after Luton so no reason to wait. Let's hope the home end isn't full of Luton fans, they make Leeds and Millwall fans seem like ponces

Tommy Robinson, he’s one of our own.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I remember a link to their forum where one possibly two claimed to have bought tickets. We’ve been here before and it never seems to be true (well not noticeably true or they just behave themselves or avoid anyone who's likely to notice etc).

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I remember a link to their forum where one possibly two claimed to have bought tickets. We’ve been here before and it never seems to be true (well not noticeably true or they just behave themselves or avoid anyone who's likely to notice etc).

Was that where they gave away too much info and were thanked by the Albion hierarchy?

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
There was a blatant Luton fan in WSL today. Literally ( and I do mean literally) jumping up whenever Luton got the ball/went on the attack. But, he looked if he was about 13/14 years off with his Mum. So, at what age would it be acceptable to tell him where to go?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There was a blatant Luton fan in WSL today. Literally ( and I do mean literally) jumping up whenever Luton got the ball/went on the attack. But, he looked if he was about 13/14 years off with his Mum. So, at what age would it be acceptable to tell him where to go?
If we’d gone a goal down ☹🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

I’m waiting to hear of all the stories of pockets of Luton taking over the home end as per the build up - cos 1 or 2 on their forum claimed to have bought home end tickets… 🤣

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Family of 3 2 rows in front of me, couple of middle aged blokes end of row, old boy with with a brighton supporter with him, and the other end of the row 4/5 of them and almost kicked off with the Albion fans behind them, so at least 10 in the south west corner

Hovegull

Nov 27, 2022
Family of 3 2 rows in front of me, couple of middle aged blokes end of row, old boy with with a brighton supporter with him, and the other end of the row 4/5 of them and almost kicked off with the Albion fans behind them, so at least 10 in the south west corner
I had lots of people around me who didn’t particularly seem to be fans of either team.
Two guys next to me barely looked up from their phones, and they weren’t checking football scores. Neither reacted to anything on the pitch.
Scottish Guy behind me kept referring to what happens when he goes to watch his team.
Group in front of me spent more time going off to the bar/toilets than in their seats.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I had lots of people around me who didn’t particularly seem to be fans of either team.
Two guys next to me barely looked up from their phones, and they weren’t checking football scores. Neither reacted to anything on the pitch.
Scottish Guy behind me kept referring to what happens when he goes to watch his team.
Group in front of me spent more time going off to the bar/toilets than in their seats.
Generally I never enjoy the first few games of the season during the summer holidays in the same way as the majority of the season. Always loads of empty seats with people away, and loads more daytrippers than normal. Definitely a bit of a pre-season atmosphere first few home games of the season imo

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Generally I never enjoy the first few games of the season during the summer holidays in the same way as the majority of the season. Always loads of empty seats with people away, and loads more daytrippers than normal. Definitely a bit of a pre-season atmosphere first few home games of the season imo
It's a shame because the weather is great that time of year. Gets dark late also.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
There is an Estate Agent in Islingword Road, Brighton who’s been an Amex Season ticket holder from the start he’s a lifelong Luton fan, he would have been there today confused as who to support today.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here