Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luke Brattan

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Croft's and Stephens still on long term injury list (how many times were we told Hoskins and CMS were almost fit), we cannot sit around waiting for them.
Goalscorer from midfield we are most certainly short of...

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Croft's and Stephens still on long term injury list (how many times were we told Hoskins and CMS were almost fit), we cannot sit around waiting for them.

From what I've been able to gather he's not really a scorer, just a nice passer of the ball.

Very good player going by A-League standards, unproven elsewhere though.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011

Then again we just might need another treatment table...

Biography
"Brattan will is eyeing a more regular spot in the Brisbane Roar starting side after two seasons hampered by injury."

http://www.footballaustralia.com.au/brisbaneroar/players/Luke-Brattan/1831

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
It is and it isn't a ridiculous comment. We don't NEED anymore central midfielders and if we want be FFP compliant signing more when there are more pressing areas we need to address (pretty much everywhere but right-back) is a bit silly.

Don't we? We have Crofts, Stephens, Kemy, JFC, Toko, Ince for 3 berths. That's two for each position but we don't know how Crofts and Stephens will recover and Ince and JFC are still developing. The more the merrier I say.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I looked up Myleene Klass on wikipedia the other day . Read into that what you will. My girlfriend certainly has. She's been very attentive.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Imminent? ???

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Having had a little read on the Brisbane Roar Forum they seem surprised he's leaving as they thought he'd be a shoo in for the Australian squad for the up coming Asian Cup if he was still performing for them, though they think moving to us could be a good springboard for the Premier League.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
As did some of the other countries which arent (usually) top sides - Costa Rica, Ecuador and the USA being a few others.

There's a lot of talent in the MLS that could be brilliant for teams on a budget like us. Often seem to go unnoticed though.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Having had a little read on the Brisbane Roar Forum they seem surprised he's leaving as they thought he'd be a shoo in for the Australian squad for the up coming Asian Cup if he was still performing for them, though they think moving to us could be a good springboard for the Premier League.

You got a link because I could not see anything on that forum referring to it. I am tired and blind at this time of night :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here