Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luis Suarez

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
There's the kiss of death. Cheers.

No, that would be if Uncle Speilberg goes LARGE on England. I'm hoping he backs Uruguay win Suarez to score, then i will rest very easy.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Do what any South American team would do to us ,Kick him early doors put him out of the game.

i cant see Gerrard or Henderson doing so, but expect Cahill to give some fullsome challenges. nothing too harsh though as he'll drop like a scak so he'll be wary of that.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Suarez quote from press conference - "Before the game, too many people in England laughed about my attitude over the last few years," he said.
"This is a very good time for me. I want to see what they think now."

Easy answer really Luis, we still think that you are an absolute cock, so no change there! Actually, for saying that, now you're an absolute cock with no class.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Suarez quote from press conference - "Before the game, too many people in England laughed about my attitude over the last few years," he said.

Easy answer really Luis, we still think that you are an absolute cock, so no change there! Actually, for saying that, now you're an absolute cock with no class.

Absolute cock or not (and I do not have a problem with him personally), you can't deny his ability - two chances, two goals - and his passion - viz the pictures of him last night at the end of the match, and the pictures of him in the last Liverpool match of the season, when he was inconsolable.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
would take him a game to get really sharp - especially against a good outfit like us.

Thats right up there with your best posts Hybrid,.... you are a star.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Partially fit Suarez was more effective than any of our strikers. Our only hope now is the unlikely chance that he injured himself again towards the end of the England match and won't play against Italy.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

We? Speak for yourself, not me.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Absolute cock or not (and I do not have a problem with him personally), you can't deny his ability - two chances, two goals - and his passion - viz the pictures of him last night at the end of the match, and the pictures of him in the last Liverpool match of the season, when he was inconsolable.

He is obviously a very very good player, and it irritates me all the more that the bloke that beat us is such and odious character.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Absolute cock or not (and I do not have a problem with him personally), you can't deny his ability - two chances, two goals
He had more than two chances. Scuffed one shot wide.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You don't think he's an absolute cock? I mean most footballers are, and he's probaly one of the most cockish

Really? You've met most footballers and so can say that with authority?

The ones I know are all decent lads.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Really? You've met most footballers and so can say that with authority?

The ones I know are all decent lads.

Right no fair enough. Some of my best friends like to bite people and complain about being punished for racism. I mean who doesn't.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof

I wasn't laughing at him - I thought he was a thug and still think he's a thug. The fact that he's good at football is neither here nor there.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Right no fair enough. Some of my best friends like to bite people and complain about being punished for racism. I mean who doesn't.

The word 'most' means the majority. The majority of players haven't bitten other players or have racism complaints made in relation to them.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
A crazed genius. I love watching him play.

That sums it up for me. He's obviously a bit mental when he goes on a football pitch. The biting thing is just, well, weird. Don't actually believe he's a racist myself, seems a bit bizarre when he has black members of his own family.

Off the pitch though, do we ever hear about him? Nope.

On the pitch he is my 100% favourite type of footballer. His kind of skills are what I watch the game to see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here