Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Brighton have had a bid of Thirty four pounds and twenty eight pence accepted for Blackburn's Jordan Rhodes. Fact!

I would think the club would like to deny this report if it is not true as they would not want negative reports upsetting the momentum and feel good factor the club has at the momente and affect ticket sales for the next two home games.
Do you think Blackburn should deny reports that they have accepted a bid from Brighton for Rhodes?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The way he's playing at the moment

A: Why would the club even contemplate selling him ?

B: His price has risen in the last month to about £5 million and thats a very conservative estimate.
If we had accepted £5m for Dunk, I'd have thought 'fair enough'. If we accept £5m for Kaz now, I'd be furious.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Kaz is going nowhere. FACT.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A release class is a release though, no ?

Has he got a release clause? It doesn't appear other players at Brighton do.
Bennett had to put in a transfer request to be able to talk to Norwich, Bridcutt did the same when Sunderland came in.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Brighton have had a bid of Thirty four pounds and twenty eight pence accepted for Blackburn's Jordan Rhodes. Fact!

Do you think Blackburn should deny reports that they have accepted a bid from Brighton for Rhodes?
it was 👅 in cheek as the club have been very good at PR lately .

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
[TWEET]638093342014861312[/TWEET]

[TWEET]638373993884614656[/TWEET]

Looks like 'Boro might be signing someone, but it isn't our Kazenga.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Andreas Makris?

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath

they said huge he's only small but he can half jump:facepalm: I always liked him and thought he was a great impact player and with a good manager he could become become a 90 minute player. Let's hope his form continues.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
But I thought KLL was a one trick pony and only good for ten minutes off the bench? Those same people are now strangely quiet this season and most likely panicking at this rumour funny old game is football.

I'm perfectly happy to be proven wrong in this case but he was mostly rubbish last season. I know he was playing in an equally troubled team but it seemed his progress had taken a real nosedive. I'm delighted he's now living up to his potential.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I'm perfectly happy to be proven wrong in this case but he was mostly rubbish last season. I know he was playing in an equally troubled team but it seemed his progress had taken a real nosedive. I'm delighted he's now living up to his potential.

Have to disagree with that statement. When he suffered his unfortunate injury against Fulham in November he had become our most potent attacker. Look at this thread after the game against Watford in early October 2014 - Lua Lua

He had come on as a sub, and THREE Watford players were booked for fouling him. Two players were booked for fouling him after he came on as a sub at home to Blackpool in September, and two Norwich players suffered the same fate in November (to give a few other examples).

He was very effective last season, but his injury pretty much ruined his season (he only made a further 4 starts in the campaign).

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

Whilst I love Kaz and think he could be really special for us this year, I don't think he's the type of player that would classify as a 'HUGE' signing to 'Boro fans. And he drives a BMW.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here