Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lualua

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My thoughts are that his contract is up next summer. If he is not willing to sign another then he may be sold this window or january. Just like Barnes. I hope not

I was corrected yesterday on this. He signed an extension in January to 2018.
Once a fee has been agreed, it is announced. There's nothing on the usual official sources on Twitter.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
My thoughts are that his contract is up next summer. If he is not willing to sign another then he may be sold this window or january. Just like Barnes. I hope not

His old one was, yes. What about his shiny new contract, only seven months old?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
He signed an extension in the not too distant past

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Biggest load of piss I think ive seen on here for a while ha ha ha ha !! FFS

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
The way he's playing at the moment

A: Why would the club even contemplate selling him ?

B: His price has risen in the last month to about £5 million and thats a very conservative estimate.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I would think the club would like to deny this report if it is not true as they would not want negative reports upsetting the momentum and feel good factor the club has at the momente and affect ticket sales for the next two home games.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I would think the club would like to deny this report if it is not true as they would not want negative reports upsetting the momentum and feel good factor the club has at the momente and affect ticket sales for the next two home games.

They're not going to dignify some random goon on twitter with a statement.
Naylor might. Club won't.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Really don't want any major out going news in this window - don't mind Colunga and other players who will not make the squad, but no one who has started these 5 league games.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
But I thought KLL was a one trick pony and only good for ten minutes off the bench? Those same people are now strangely quiet this season and most likely panicking at this rumour funny old game is football.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
They're not going to dignify some random goon on twitter with a statement.
Naylor might. Club won't.

Can you imagine if the club denied every Twitter rumour that was untrue. They'd spend their whole time issuing statements.

While you can never be certain in football, I'm pretty confident it is complete rubbish. Why would we sell our best player so far this season when we've been turning down significant bids for other players, e.g. the £5 million for Dunk. It would be very odd, especially now that we've finally got Kaz playing consistently well and influencing games.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Kaz is going nowhere, I can confirm he is very happy at the club...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here