Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua - whats the latest?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Ha ha I know I had a few but I thought he was talking about lua lua ... Maybe it was baldock!?
Well the bloke sat next to me on Tuesday told his other half that Kaz was warming up on the touchline during the game when she asked him who Manu was.......

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Someone said to me on the journey home yesterday, that LuaLua's injury is a lot worse than made public, and he won't be back any time soon. Apparently this was being discussed in the 1901.

Worrying if true.

Good thing it isn't then.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
According to Wazza on the radio Saturday, KLL been back in full training for the past three weeks and has been doing a mini pre-season, so when he's back he should be up to speed. I think he's back Saturday.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Someone said to me that he was warming up with the first team before the game yesterday? I didn't see him as I was in the pub, but sounds promising!

He was on his phone at 2.55 outside the east stand when I walked past

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Hughton has said in his press conference today that LuaLua may play Saturday...? I'm sure someone on here the other day was saying he's actually out for 9 weeks and the club are keeping it quiet?!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Hughton has said in his press conference today that LuaLua may play Saturday...? I'm sure someone on here the other day was saying he's actually out for 9 weeks and the club are keeping it quiet?!
Hughton must be lying then. It's the only possible explanation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
According to Wazza on the radio Saturday, KLL been back in full training for the past three weeks and has been doing a mini pre-season, so when he's back he should be up to speed. I think he's back Saturday.

Hughton must be lying then. It's the only possible explanation.

As is Warren Aspinall.

[MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION] Someone said they heard a rumour on the train, that is all.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
So ive seen somewhere he and Baldock are both playing on Saturday

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
@sheebo Someone said they heard a rumour on the train, that is all.
I remember that one. I said I wouldn't believe it until it was confirmed by Bens Grandad. He never confirmed it, so I didn't believe.

#TrustBG

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here