Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LuaLua - whats the latest?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Did you try 'LuaLua'?
That's 6 letters, and his name.

Aside from this totally unhelpful post, I also don't know the latest on LuaLua.

cheers mate, I actually thought it was Lua Lua (two words) so thanks for the education (genuinely) :thumbsup:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Someone said to me on the journey home yesterday, that LuaLua's injury is a lot worse than made public, and he won't be back any time soon. Apparently this was being discussed in the 1901.

Worrying if true.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Sure Hughton said in his interview on the radio yesterday that he's back in training. Kaz also posted something in instagram or twitter in the week showing himself training as well I think.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Someone said to me on the journey home yesterday, that LuaLua's injury is a lot worse than made public, and he won't be back any time soon. Apparently this was being discussed in the 1901.

Worrying if true.

It is rather worrying and the club don t say a lot about it. Last words out of CH mouth though were him and Baldock being available for hull fa cup tie for at least part of it. Baldock was kicking a ball about before the game yesterday I believe. Assume no signs of LuaLua doing the same?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Sure Hughton said in his interview on the radio yesterday that he's back in training. Kaz also posted something in instagram or twitter in the week showing himself training as well I think.

Good news. Let's hope he finally gets to less than a week away from playing

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013

Think they said this back in November

When he does come back I need to find a bookies that will take a bet on when he is next injured. £500 on within three months as that is all he is able to do before getting crocked again

Worrying if true.

......And the prize for "informed source for 2016" has already been won! :)

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

When he does come back I need to find a bookies that will take a bet on when he is next injured. £500 on within three months as that is all he is able to do before getting crocked again

Sadly likely to be the case.......

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

It won't take long if they don't sort that ****ing pitch out.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Worrying if true.

Well I heard someone in the North Stand Gents yesterday saying that it was going to be somewhere between 30 seconds and certain fatality and the powers that be are trying to keep the truth from us :wink:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

I think they have said he has been training for the last couple of weeks and we should see him in the squad in a couple of weeks.

Just hope we see an end to those back flips because he could quite easily twinge something that he may suffer from later.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I think they have said he has been training for the last couple of weeks and we should see him in the squad in a couple of weeks.

Just hope we see an end to those back flips because he could quite easily twinge something that he may suffer from later.

Someone said to me that he was warming up with the first team before the game yesterday? I didn't see him as I was in the pub, but sounds promising!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Ready for Hull match so i've heard and Bong possibly another week or two

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here