Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua's current terrible form

SingitLoud

Dec 4, 2012
Hove
Chimp!

As most no lua lua has been of form for a while. Personally i think its his time up at the amex in the summer. Thoughts?

Presumably the two goals against Wolves were flukes , his pace down the flank , and crossing balls into the box also!

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
"Now the drugs don't work, they just make you worse and I know we'll see your face again" !!!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
First class twunt.

KLL has been injured for parts of the season and has never really had a proper chance at claiming a first team spot, often 2nd choice to Buckley and only getting a few minutes off the bench. Plus KLL has been injured when Buckley was injured too so was denied obvious opportunities, again through no fault of his own.

Plus when he did get on the pitch it has often looked to me as if KLL has played within himself so as not to aggravate his injury. Even so he has looked dangerous. Only recently has Gus set out a more positive team and given KLL some proper starts. OK he had a brief cameo at Palace but I actually feel that KLL is coming nicely into form (I think Blackpool and Wolves would agree with that) and with strong support from the fans wouldn't surprise me if he has an impact.

I would love to see KLL and Buckley unleashed tomorrow.................and on 27th.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here