Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua lua's current terrible form

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
These wind up threads would not be so obvious if they were put together by someone capable of stringing a coherent sentence together.

Unfortunately school does not appear to be very high up on the agenda in Croydon so we are left with these posts that are clearly written by a moron. I imagine his ear started bleeding as he typed this latest fishing attempt

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
All this thread does is highlight the awful state of the education, schools and classrooms in the Croydon area. Very sad.

Palace school.jpg

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
as most no lua lua has been of form for a while. Personally i think its his time up at the amex in the summer. Thoughts?

As
know
off
Amex

You could also do with a comma after 'know' (thats one of these *,*) and 'personally', although congratulations on spelling 'personally' correctly. Also one word sentences are considered very poor writing. Could you please put more effort into your work in future. A sentence such as 'What are your thoughts?' would be much more acceptable.

However, your assessment of the players form is completely wrong, and as such your opinion shall be considered to have as much merit as trying to eat soup with a fork.

Last edited:

Shoreham Gull

Nov 3, 2012
Westdene
Lua Lua ripped palace apart at Amex, made zaha and bolasie ( his cousin ) look dog sh.t !

This will not play him down, he is at the top of his game..

As Dean Saunders said: he went around the wolves defender like he wasn't even there!!! ( he said: Vicente but he was abit stressed out at the time ) :albion2:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cheers bud

Oooh someone put their own name in an email address, did they? Oops!

I read it as 'cpfc' or something in his email...?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here