Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Its the lack of communication that gets me. With some other clubs, you get fairly clear information..." so and so will be back in light training in 3 weeks...." so and so will be ready in 4 weeks " etc etc.
With us its left to the fans to speculate all the time. There should be a weekly injury list bulletin from the club. Just an update with general info..." CMS is expected to resume light training in two to three weeks time "...." Liam Bridcutt and Andrea Orlandi are expected to be back in first team contention in 3 weeks time."
It seems they only release player injury info when pressed for an answer.

They would probably charge you for the update to squeeze a few more pennies

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
CMS has an ankle injury but where did it say it was a broken bone?
Oh Christ knows, I'm so confused I don't know which way is up, any more. :shrug:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Also Kaz, like plenty of others on our team are constantly kicked all over the place each week with little or no protection from referees. Kaz in particular is always singled out for treatment. Sounded like Conway was the main target saturday.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Also Kaz, like plenty of others on our team are constantly kicked all over the place each week with little or no protection from referees. Kaz in particular is always singled out for treatment. Sounded like Conway was the main target saturday.

Forest game was particularly brutal - was it 7 yellow cards? I think games like this have more to do with our injury crisis than some theory about the hardness of the Amex pitch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here