Lua lua

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
KLL is worth the admission price alone. Boy's got snake hips! Top half of his body goes one way, bottom half goes the other way! There's no way Championship defenders can cope with that level of skill other than by hacking him down. They'll have to catch him first tho!

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
LuaLua is the 'va va voom' we need in the Championship. Please, please, please don't be a bellend Pardew. Let LuaLua be in blue and white next season.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Said on the Elliott Bennett thread that he doesn't want to leave, apparently according to a player and member of coaching staff, and if we offer him an appropriate wage he will stay as he loves it here...Don't shoot me :p

Heard also that he really doesn't want to leave, sounds like the fee has been agreed but EB is not convinced

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
but I am not so sure that some of the older Championships defenders will allow him to go past them more than once and will hack him to death similar to Hartlepool.

Then we will be playing 9 or 10 men every week BG. If they stop him (providing he comes) it will be because they are quick as well and know a bit more than league 1 defenders not because they`ll be able to kick him out of games.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I love how on his Twitter, his picture is of him in a Brighton jumper holding the trophy. He loves us, we love him...one and one make two baby

How many f**king times, IT'S FAKE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports