The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
link

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
If that is true then i'm sure we are going to spend quite a bit on a striker also.

Would be brilliant having Noone,KLL and Buckley as our wingers.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
:thumbsup:

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I know Kazenga said he wants to stay in Newcastle but surely Gus wouldn't make a bid unless he knew he was up for the move. This would be fantastic if true (and if he signs). We will have a surplus of swingers though!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is he totally recovered from his op? Is his pace the same? How's the hamstring? 1.2 million sounds a hell of a lot to me for a player with questionable hamstrings and a recent major operation. I hope our medical staff are good.

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Is he totally recovered from his op? Is his pace the same? How's the hamstring? 1.2 million sounds a hell of a lot to me for a player with questionable hamstrings and a recent major operation. I hope our medical staff are good.

On his return from injury, he came off the bench for Newcastle against Chelsea in the Premiership, skinned Ivanovic before whipping in a sweet cross which was cleared for the corner they equalised from.

I think he's fine :thumbsup:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I know Kazenga said he wants to stay in Newcastle but surely Gus wouldn't make a bid unless he knew he was up for the move. This would be fantastic if true (and if he signs). We will have a surplus of swingers though!

I think that what Kaz wants regarding staying at Newcastle is largely irrelevant if they accept the offer. It sends out a pretty strong message that they are not interested in keeping him.

Give up on them Kaz. Come to us...

Icy - On the hamstrings: Was that not the injury he had whilst on loan? It was a broken leg this time round, not something that commonly reflects on hamstrings (unless there was another injury along the way that I missed?)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
No need to question our medical staff. I can't remember a season with fewer injuries. Bar Navarro the squad was kept 100% fit 99% of the time. We had a tiny squad and no injury crisis, that speaks volumes.

As regard to LuaLua I think £1.2m is a huge amount to pay and if it's true then he's ours already. No way Newcastle would reject that.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

KLL, Buckley and Noone. Hardly a surplus..... sounds ideal to me.
There are a lot of games to play.

Last edited:

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Can't get my head around the sums of money we are talking about for players but it is something we will have to get use to. This is all down to success off the pitch and the new ground.

I'd play Lua Lua down the middle up front with his pace and direct running he'd frighten most defences.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here