Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I do not think that he is the immediate answer to our problems we need to find somebody to replace Navarro and be a deputy for Sparrow,Dicker & Kishishev and James Smith is an able deputy for Bennet or to complement him if a wide man is needed but not the other 3.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I do not think that he is the immediate answer to our problems we

Really? We haven't got anyone near his pace. Even if his end product isn't quite there yet he ties up the oppositions fullback and often one of their midfielders and hence gives the rest of our midfield more time and space. I'd say he's exactly what we need (along with another striker of course).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I do not think that he is the immediate answer to our problems we need to find somebody to replace Navarro and be a deputy for Sparrow,Dicker & Kishishev and James Smith is an able deputy for Bennet or to complement him if a wide man is needed but not the other 3.
Disagree that Smith can't fill in for Sparrow or Dicker, he's played well in the last two games. We need a first team left winger far more urgently than we need a backup midfielder, we have Kishishev, Dicker, Sparrow, Smith, Caskey, Battipiedi, we're pretty strong in that area, and maybe Camacho and Hughes to sign (which would if anything give us too many midfielders, especially old ones).

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Why Thursday? I hope it's true but we've been about to sign him too many times, I'm only going to get excited when he's standing on the pitch at Withdean. :lol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'm sure footychick is telling the truth but we've been on the verge of signing him before and Newcastle have changed their minds, that's what I hope is true this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here