Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua new contract

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Only seems to start one game in 10 any way - love him to bits though - a complete game-changer on his day

In the last 12 matches before he was injured against Fulham. He started in 9 of them and was sub (and came on) for two. Hyypia's few successes was getting the best out of KLL and he's been relatively injury free for a while now. In fact he gets quite irked if you call him a "super sub" or "injury prone". And this season he'd be right.

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Cracking news, I'd say he's under rated nowadays, does a lot more defending and tracking back!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't know why but I find it bizarre that Lua Lua is one of our current longest serving players. Never really got the impression that he genuinely likes playing for us. Maybe it's just me. Good news, either way.

I'd forgotten that CH would know him from his Newcastle days. It's good news imo.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
He's most definitely widened his game and become so much more consistent...especially coming through the middle. He gives us so much more as a sub also when ops legs get weary

Seagulls1984

Aug 8, 2011
Steyning
That's bollox. Probably one of the only players currently at the club that can generate genuine excitement when he runs at players with the ball at his feet. Deserves his contract more than quite a few others.
When he can contribute for 90% of a season then come back to me. Injury prone aswell.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Im surprised tbh. I got the impression he was off in the summer.

I wonder if Hughton coming here and knowing him from Newcastle swung it?

Whatever the reason it's great news

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here