Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua- My oppinion

scousefan

Apr 26, 2009
Liverpool
KLL is one of my favourite players. Think he's been distracted this season by court cases etc. and still seems to miss Newcastle. I do think he should have played more. I think we've missed a trick by not playing him and Buckley on the wings together more often.

He'll never be worth £15m but maybe if he gets his act together could become worth £4-5m. At the moment he's worth £1.5m tops.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
The problem with Lualua, is he is a winger, which by it's very nature means he will have games where he doesn't do very much and has bad games. Unfortunately for him, when this happens he seems to be subbed early(which is fair enough on the day) and then dropped altogether. This is no good for a winger, who like strikers thrive on confidence. They need a run of games under their belts to find their form, then they are match winners. Lualua hasn't been given this for almost two years now, i'm sure his off field problems didn't help but hopefully he will get a run now and he will be our trump card for the rest of the season. Something always seems to happen when he is attacking, either a free kick, corner or a ball fizzed across the six yard line. Surely we can not afford to have this weapon on the bench.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
if his oppinion is £15m, what's Vincente worth?

Vicente isn't worth a ****, if he doesn't turn up away from home and plays half a dozen games a season...I will say now that Vicente is one of the best players I have ever seen in the stripes. But he is a luxury,,,,that said I still have visions of him running the show at Wembley in May on a bright sunny warm afternoon. If that happens he will have been worth every penny...If not it has to be said that he has been a pleasure to watch but ultimately a waste of money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here