Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Gesturing to the North Stand.....we need to be louder!!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It went mental when we scored every goal. North looked quality on TV too :)

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It went mental when we scored every goal. North looked quality on TV too :)

That was the best part of watching the replays back i think, apart from Buckley's Ronaldo chop.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Are the people who are too scared to stand up and start a song the same people who are too scared to go to the toilet in the urinals?

Grow some nuts, if you time it right most people will join in, if they don't, then oh well.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Are the people who are too scared to stand up and start a song the same people who are too scared to go to the toilet in the urinals?

Grow some nuts, if you time it right most people will join in, if they don't, then oh well.

I pee and fart I'm then urinals I just don't give a ****

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
MODERN DAY FOOTBALL, TO MANY JCL'S TO THE GAME I'M AFRAID, footballs finished as a spectator sport FACT :timmy:
regards
DR

You missed a full stop after the words, sport and FACT.

regards
Piersa

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
The North stand was pretty good on Saturday I thought, the South West corner was good. Well done to those fans.

:clap:

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just a view from The Argus in the Promotion Special 1979.

1979 Promotion.JPG

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Did he not see my gesture after made that ridiculous dive against Wednesday. I think he is a long way from telling us what to do!! He needs to concentrate on hitting the target more and understanding the game thats going on around him. Maybe the North Stand would be louder if they had something to cheer about!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here