Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lua Lua Gesturing to the North Stand.....we need to be louder!!

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
My throat is killing, was embarrasing shouting and halfway through my voice would stop working lol what a great day!!

I was shouting and singing along until I went to shout and nothing came out. Was very weird because there was a little squeal then nothing lol.
But was a wicked day and game. Very enjoyable weekend so far.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
I was surprised at the west stand to be honest. I mean when the north stand sings " we're the north stand" and the rest. There has been no response from the west this year when last year it always got involved. South stand made themselves heard. It was a great feeling though when we got the first goal back and the place went crazy. Goosebumps much.

chrissyboy01

Sep 24, 2011
I was surprised at the west stand to be honest. I mean when the north stand sings " we're the north stand" and the rest. There has been no response from the west this year when last year it always got involved. South stand made themselves heard. It was a great feeling though when we got the first goal back and the place went crazy. Goosebumps much.

Worst chant ever. Glad it's on it's way out.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley

That's because it was at an exciting point in the game when people were roaring the players on. That song is only really a last resort when all else fails.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
That's because it was at an exciting point in the game when people were roaring the players on. That song is only really a last resort when all else fails.

I wasn't actually meaning doing the song at that point of time. I just mean in general that I don't hear it as much.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Revealing moment for me was when the North Stand tried to get Oscar to "give us a wave" and he obviously couldn't hear them....

WSU "H" was rocking as usual. Lost my voice from pretty much constant vocal encouragement of the team.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Revealing moment for me was when the North Stand tried to get Oscar to "give us a wave" and he obviously couldn't hear them....

WSU "H" was rocking as usual. Lost my voice from pretty much constant vocal encouragement of the team.

Pretty sure he didn't wave back as we was under some pressure and trying to defend a corner too

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

I like to imagine he ignored that cringy, shitty chant.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here